Chapter Three

I was so high during Christmas y'all, I tried to get this shit out but my brain was not having it 😂so.. Merry December 26th or whatever lmfaooo

-

"Hikaru!" I yawned and scratched my stomach as I stood up from the couch, walking into my moms room where she was reading a book. "Mow the lawn."

I groaned and ran a hand through my hair. "Can Kai do it? I'm sore as hell from being in the studio all night." She gave me a look as she flipped the page. "He needs more chores anyways."

"I asked you. And plus, he's applying for jobs." I sighed softly before nodding and walking out of her bedroom. "And dump the trash!"

"Yes ma'am." I grumbled as I walked outside of the house in nothing but my sweats and Nike's. As soon as I stepped outside, I spotted Kai leaned against the car with girlfriend and instantly that ticked me off. "I thought you were getting a job, broke boy?" He raised his eyes and waved me off before talking back with Felicia.

Huffing, I grabbed the lawn mower from the shed then pulled it on, starting to cut the slightly overgrown grass.

"You always do this shit, Kaito!" I raised my eyes slightly as they started to argue.. again. "Who's the bitch this time? You fucking her?"

I sighed and slowed down a bit to keep an eye on them, making sure neither of them did something they would regret.

"The only bitch I'm fucking is you-" she quickly slapped the shit out of him and I quickly cut off the lawn mower, shooting forward when Kai grabbed Felicia by her shoulders to push her against the car.

"I already told you about putting your goddam hands on me!" I quickly wrapped my arms around my brother and pulled him back before shoving him back lightly, pointing at the house.  He clenched his fist but spun around and marching up the lawn.

"Get in your car and drive away." I said calmly and she stubbornly crossed her arms. "Felicia.. fucking leave bro. I don't need my neighbors calling the cops and shit again."

"Well then tell your brother I want the watch back." I gave her a hard look and she dropped her arms before nodding and walking around to the driver side. "I'll be back."

"I know." I mumbled to myself before walking to the house, disregarding the lawn mower. "Kai, get your ass out here!" I called out and he slammed his door shut. Rolling my eyes, I walked to his room and pushed the door open to see him trying to climb out of his window. "Kai."

"Nah man, I'm about to go get Shauna on her ass. Slapping me and shit." I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back into the room.

"And what? Get arrested again for trespassing huh?" I smacked his head before pushing him onto the desk chair. "Use your fucking brain, Kaito."

"Ooh full named his ass.. what'd he do?" I looked up as Maru walked in with a smirk, taking the spot on his bed.

"Dumbass is trying to go get Felicia." I shook my head and crossed my arms.

"Oh you trying to go to jail again?" Maru said with a chuckle.

"No.. I just need that bitch to stop messing with me." I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I pulled out my phone when I got a text. "I told her to stop hitting on me or imma hit back one day."

"Or, I have a better idea," Maru said as he used his college voice. "You could leave the skank whore and.. I don't know.. get a real fucking woman, not a prostitute." I covered my mouth as a laugh slipped out.

Kai, being the hot head he is, lunged at Maru but our big brother was just laughing the entire time. "I told you to stop talking about her like that nigga! That's my fucking woman!"