Chapter Twenty Five

I gasped and sat up when I suddenly felt a jolt. Looking down, my sweater was still a thick crimson and then I realized I was in a car. I gazed to my left and saw the same girl driving down the road frantically, her brow furrowed slightly but she still looked calm.

"I think I saw Nipsey." I mumbled, my voice making her head snap to the right. I held my stomach and laid back with a nod. "He dapped me up and everything."

"Oh thank God, I thought you died." She breathed out. I shook my head and let out a slow sigh, not understanding how I went from being out completely to now aware of everything.. weird. "Come on."

I looked up and saw her backing into a parking slot quickly before hopping out and circling the car, helloing me out. I winced when the pain surged through my body as she lifted me up, draping my arm over her shoulder and walking with me to the hospital.

"Excuse me!" She exclaimed once we walked in and the receptionist looked in our direction, their eyes widening. "Please help, she already passed out once."

I coughed slightly, sniffing when I felt my saliva come out thicker than usually. Another cough racked my body and I lifted my fingers to my lips to swipe it but when I brought my fingers down, I saw them coated with red. Blood.

"Page Doctor Wilton." A nurse said as someone quickly wheeled a gurney towards me. I was laid down and I turned my head to spit out some more blood that came up before groaning and shaking my head. I wasn't about to go down like this.. not like this.

"What's your name sweetie?" The nurse asked, pushing me down the hall. I looked over her shoulder and saw the girl, who's name I still didn't get, watching silently with a frown. I mouthed a 'thank you' before laying my head down.

"Hikaru." I mumbled. "Hikaru Y/n Tanaka."

Then, for the second time, my eyes closed.

Two hours later

I heard a soft clinking noise, making me shift uncomfortably. The sound only grew louder so I forced my eyes open and instantly spotted two figures at the edge of my bed. Then, a kiss on my forehead.

"Morning baby." I looked over before smiling when I saw my mom. "How are you feeling?"

"Like I just got shot." I mumbled groggily before pushing myself into a sitting position, wincing at the sharp pain in my stomach. Before I could react, I felt two bodies collide with mine and I chuckled. "What's up y'all."

"I hate you man." Kai mumbled as he continued to hold me, Asia on my other side. "Everyone is sayin you died, literally all over twitter and Instagram and shit."

"Yeah." Asia added. "And I was in the middle of eating my hot wings and I choked on them so fuck you."

I frowned and held them both closer. "I'm good yo.. I swear." I pulled back and gave them both a smile. "I ain't leaving that easy cuh." I said with a wink. The door then opened and I looked over to see Maru walk-ing in.

"Oh shit she resurrected." He joked, moving over to give me a hug. "Man you had my ass scared, not gonna lie. When Shay called and said you was shot.. maaan."

"Shay?" I questioned and he pulled back with furrowed eyebrows.

"The girl that called me and drove you here.." I hummed and looked up at the ceiling. "What?"

"I just.. how'd whoever shoot me know where I was at?" I shook my head and swung my legs over the edge of the bed, pulling the heart monitors shit off of me, making a loud blaring echo around the room. "She had to have set me up, right?"