Chapter eleven

"Hey best friend." I piped up, smirking when Jhené gave me a look as she saged my house with some... whatever the hell she called that wood. "Should I post this or nah?"

She lowered the wood before walking over, leaning down and smiling at the picture I displayed. "Yeah it's cute. Highlights the bomb ass braids I did." I rolled my eyes and shooed her away, to which she circled the sage smoke around me. "Negative ass, let it gooo."

"How about you go sage those damn cats who're leaving hair balls all over my floor- Grammy stop eating my damn shoes!" I exclaimed and Jhené rushed to her cat before I sprayed it with water.. again. She didn't like that at all. "Why did I agree to letting three of those motherfuckers come." I huffed out to myself, looking back down at my phone as I went to post on twitter.

"Because you're a pussy." I flipped off Maru without looking up when he walked into our loft, as I called it now. I was a fancy nigga. "I brought food. Chicken and waffles for sis and.. vegan tacos for your weird ass."

"Suck my dick, Maruto." Jhené laughed out.

@y/n: "I won't never sell my soul, and I can back that" 🤫

@y/n:  "I won't never sell my soul, and I can back that" 🤫

@namilove: Y'all she so fine 😭 I want it allll

@Frontinhoe: why all the gay rappers get braids?

@Frontinhoe: and why do I love that shit-

@AikoArmy: respost from @JheneAiko "#NOYC 🌋 video out now. thank you Hikaru"

@namilove: I KNEW them motherfuckuers were up to something

@namilove: I KNEW them motherfuckuers were up to something. They been hanging out waaaaay too much

@sxraa: hol up did I miss something? Since when are Y/n and Jhene dating?

@mrsmaru: they're not lmao did you hear the song sis? @sxraa it's obviously about Sean

@flopbeerroot: lemme see something.. i listened to the song about three times already and I can't quite get something.