Chapter thirteen

"So you're my sister?" Asia asked while licking on the ice cream come, walking with me along the New York streets.

"Apparently." I responded as I tossed a gummy bear into my mouth. "And Maru and Kai are your brothers." I added.

"I have rich siblings, that's dope as hell. So I can get whatever I want and shit?" I rolled my eyes at her reaction. There was no 'damn why didn't my dad tell me?' Or anything of that sort.. she went straight into the money.

"No. You can get reasonable shit and a house to stay in." She groaned loudly, angrily biting her ice cream cone. "Hey.. don't be another Kai. He expects me to give him a Lamborghini and a mansion within the next month. I can't deal with two of you."

She smiled, a chuckle leaving her lips as she looked up at the towering sky scrapers. "So.. how was your life growing up?"

"Well.." I hummed softly and bit the last of my cone before tossing the napkins into the trash. "It was tough to say the least. My dad.. our dad wasn't there for us much in Japan. I appreciate him teaching me how to fight and values like, always being there for family.. how ironic that is." She laughed. "Other than that, I grew up in a two bedroom place with my mom and two brothers in Long Beach. I got put onto the set when I was sixteen. After that, I embraced crip like I invented it.. it was and still is my life. They got me through some tough times."

"Who?" She questioned.

"The OGs, the ones who came before me. If I was hungry, they fed me. If I was cold, they clothed me. They were my brothers and sisters from the get go.. without them, my family would be homeless." She nodded softly, eyes curious. "Obviously I had to carry my own which is why I started flocking. Houses were my specialty.. I remember hitting this one house and I found a used beat pad. Believe it or not, if I didn't go that day I probably wouldn't be living the life I am now."

"Damn. Who knew stealing would eventually lead you to having six figures." I snorted, crossing my arms behind my back with a a nod. "And Jhené? You just meet her because it seems like you knew each other for a long time."

I smiled to myself as I thought about the blasian Queen who was taking time to herself right now. She needed a moment of 'self reflection' so she wasn't with us, but instead driving around the city or whatever. I didn't mind, whatever kept her happy.

"Funny.. we met when I was fifteen." Her eyebrows shot up. "Yeah, when I moved to Long Beach she was my first friend, until that titled changed to girlfriend."

"Wow. That explains everything." I gave her a look and she smirked, walking ahead of me before turning to backpedal. "How you both look so natural to one another, almost like.. you should be together or something. Wow."

"Yeah we broke up at eighteen though because we had different views. Then she moved somewhere to the I.E and we lost contact. Next time I saw her was in a studio with her boyfriend." She laughed suddenly. "What?"

"That's funny. The universe was like 'Yeet' to Sean."

My eyebrows furrowed at her knowing of Sean. "You knew they were dating?" I questioned.

She gave me the most dumbfounded look ever. "Yes.. along with the other seven billion people in the world grandma. They're the hottest couple, well, were the hottest couple. If y'all come out then you'll no doubt take that title."

"Awe.. you think so?" She grimaced when I draped my arm over her shoulder. "Thanks little sis"

"Too soon ew." She huffed out but didn't pull away. "Okay seriously though.." I looked over at her as she looked up at me. "I want a Maybach."