Chapter six

"Sh-shit!" Normani moaned as she came for the fourth time in twenty minutes. It would've been more if I didn't need to be on stage like.. now. "Lord." She breathed out when I sat her down, then quickly pulling up my boxers and the cuffed black jeans.

"I gotta go. I was suppose to be out three minutes ago." I said, helping her pull up her shorts before I grabbed my hat off of her head, putting in on. "You gonna watch?" I asked as I fixed my black Versace hoodie from where it was bunched up because of her tight grasps prior.

"Of course I am.. I may need to wheel chair though." I gave her a knowing look before turning around, letting her climb on my back and making sure she was comfortable before I walked us out of the bathroom.

Just as I opened the door, my nonbiological twin walked by. She gave me an annoying ass smirk and wagged her finger at me. "You do know Normani."

"Shut the fuck up, Line." I said with a chuckle and kept walking to the side of the stage where the stage assistants and Maru were already waiting. "Sorry, had some business to take care of." I said as I lowered Normani, then turned and raised up my hoodie so that they could hook the mic box up to my pants.

"Yeah, you're lucky Gashi went a bit over anyways." Maru responded.

I winked at him before putting on the in ears. I then turned to see Line and Liv walking over to watch from the side. "Again y'all, thanks for this." I said as I pulled my hoodie down. "I know y'all have your own shows and shit to worry about."

"It's no biggie really." Line said, waving her hand. "This shits lit, and it's my first time seeing you guys live so.. don't fuck up."

I smacked my lips as I was handed my mic. "Fuck outta here. The only fucking up I do is shit." She furrowed her eyebrows, along with Liv. "Like fucking shit up.. y'all can't be that slow."

"Nah that was just some dumb shit. Told you I'm the funny twin." I rolled my eyes, my head raising when I saw the lights go low and the stage hand telling me it was time to open our set.

"Bet I can get the crowd jumping more than you though." I said and immediately Liv snorted and covered her mouth, Line letting out a loud ass laugh.

"That's gotta be the funniest thing ever.. maybe you are the funny twin after all." I smacked my lips before turning to the stage, determined to prove this nigga wrong.

I heard the music start playing through my in ears as I moved forward, just on the outskirts of the stage. I brought the mic to my lips as I started my verse from behind the curtain.

"Know some young niggas like to swang." I smiled softly when I heard the crowd start to cheer. Once the smoke started to rise, I walked out with my hood up. "Know some young niggas like to swang. Big bank take a little bank, everyday spillin' up drank- wait!"

I stopped on the middle of the stage, the song cutting off with a loud bang and the lights cutting on while I pulled off my hood. I smirked, basking in the cheers of only our second show performance.

"San Diego.." I hummed out , looking over at the second string DJ that took over when I was on stage performing. "I ain't a damn rager but I got a little motivated tonight." I looked over at the side, watching Line pop her collar. "So.. I need everybody up before I drop this beat.. can y'all do that?" I looked out, nodding when I saw people start to stand up, the ones already up now ready.

I glanced back at the DJ and nodded. "Let's go! She want the whole crew, shawty brave. When the money talks, what is there to say? Blow away, watch it blow away. When I die can't take it to the grave."

I bobbed my head, jumping in rhythm as I watched them sing along. And, not gonna lie, that feeling was out of this world. "Maru, lets get it!"

He then came out rapping his verse. "I know some young niggas from the bottom. They'll do anything for a dollar. I coulda went to school to be a doctor."