Chapter Seventeen

I walked into the bedroom, holding a cup of ice cold water. A smirk was plagued on my lips when I tilted the cup over, splashing the young girls face.

"What the f-" She shot up and gasped for air. "What's wrong with you?!" Asia exclaimed.

"School starts in three days and we got shopping to do, let's go little sis!" She huffed and pulled the covers over her head. "Ah, we agreed. I'd let you have a house party if you went to school."

"I don't remember that. Plus you didn't even go to high school."

"Actually I did. I dropped out at the end junior year and If you feel like you want to, then so be it. But there's a year and a half until then so.. let go." I splashed more water on her before taking off running when she hopped up.

I slammed my door shut and she banged on it. "Y/n!" She screamed out and I laughed in response.

"Get dressed!"

After she huffed, walking away, I started to get dressed. I pulled on some black dickies, cuffing the bottom of the pants, and a fresh white tshirt paired it with my og blue vans. "Aye Cuh." I heard Kai say as he knocked on my door. I grabbed my blue Dodgers hat as I opened the door. He gave me a once over before huffing and limping in. "Always the same shit- sit down." I furrowed my eyebrows when he opened my closet. "Listen sis, you're kinda big now. Everyone knows you bagged the baddest blasian in LA, you got summer hits and it ain't even summer.. you gotta start playing the part."

I laughed as I sat down on the bed. "The fuck are you on, Kaito?"

He simply tsked while pulling out some clothes that still had the price tags on them. I had gotten them on when we had to pick our award show outfits for the VMA's and the BET awards. I honestly just said my sizes, they handled the rest. With the clothes I didn't wear they let me have personally. Still, never wore them. "Shit yo, you got Saint Laurent in here.. Chanel.. better believe imma come shopping in here when you leave. Anyways," He said before I could speak up. He pulled out a graphic tshirt, a puffy multicolored jacket, and some black joggers. "And here, put this on."

I grabbed the clothes with a huff before shedding off my original ones and putting the outfit he picked out.

"Oh, here

"Oh, here." He then handed me a fanny pack and some dark Chanel glasses. I grimaced at the fanny pack as I shook my head. "I'm telling you, Y/nn.. It's convenient as fuck and everyone's wearing them."

"They look fucking stupid." I huffed I let him put in on me. "Not to mention, that it don't even match."

"It does, in Hollywood standards." He stepped back to admire his work and he nodded with a smirk. "Shit.. my clothing line gonna be fire as fuck yo. I'm too fucking good."

I grumbled in response as I grabbed my white Adidas and slid them on. "Just don't ask me to model the shit.." I lifted up my mattress and grabbed the two most important things that I never left the house without. One, my .44, and two, cash. Cards were cool and all but cash was want I grew up using. It wasn't stopping now.