Chapter sixteen

We stood outside of the studio room, both in the hallway with blank stares. He wanted to talk so I didn't start the conversation, he would have to do that.

"So, how long have you and Jhené known known each other?" He asked stiffly.

It wasn't really none of his business but I was in a whatever mood so I didn't care. "We met back in two thousand eleven." He looked away. "We dated for three years back then.. until we broke up and she moved for school."

"So, was this whole thing some kinda plot to get her back? Be my homie, go on my tour, then move in on my girl?" I furrowed my eyebrows as his tone became more and more accusing. "Answer me."

"First and foremost cuh check your tone." I said as I stepped up. "I ain't a little bitch you can command, aight? Second, I didn't even know y'all was dating when we met, nor would I try to fuckin ruin her happiness. If she was happy with you, I wouldn't plot against it. You fucked up like the dumbass you are, don't come at me for that-"

I was okay with a little heated talk, then he had to go and hit me.

My head was thrown to the side from his punch and instantly, everything turned hot. I clenched my jaw as I let out a heavy exhale, slowly turning back to look at him.

I pushed off my back foot and was ready to fuck his five nine ass up when arms suddenly wrapped around my torso, pulling me back.

"Nah nah, Y/nn, come on. He not worth another case yo." Maru said as he tried to hold me back. I wasn't having it. I kept trying to get away, dying to squeeze the Detroit natives neck. Not only had he tried me, but he also fucked with Jhené and that just added to everything.

With the commotion, Kai crutched down the hall with raised eyebrows. "Fucks going on?" Him and Jhené went to go get food so I knew it was only a matter of time before she showed up as well. Until then..

"Nah let me go cuh!" Maru swung me around and started to shove me into the room, now fisticuffs holding me. I turned and saw Maru trying to calm Sean and, remember how I said he fucked up? This took the cake.

"Back up bruh!" That red became a dark crimson as he shoved my big brother, then snapping his arm back and punching my brother square in the jaw. When I saw him drop, everything slowed. I somehow got away from fisticuffs and launched for Sean. I punched him the hardest I've ever punched anyone before and it showed. Instantly blood flew from his nose, then his from mouth when I laid a left jab. Somehow Kai managed to now walk without his crutches and he was right beside me, kicking Sean's ass. But I wasn't done.

I grabbed the collar of his jacket and pulled him towards me before turning my back and leaning down,quickly yanking him over my side and slamming him into the ground.

"Stop!" I was suddenly shoved back and I looked down in confusion when Jhené slid to her knees, helping Sean sit up. The hell.. Her head whipped back to me and she frowned. "You have to stop fighting every fucking body."

"What?" I shook my head and pointed at her ex. "You don't even know how it started, Né. He-"

"What? Said something that made you mad so you used your fists to talk? I heard it all already, Hikaru."

A scoff left my lips but I simply nodded. I wasn't gonna beg for no damn understanding. I just turned to Kai, helping him get Maru up who was a conscious but still a bit wobbly. "Lets go, cuh. Fisti, we'll continue the sesh later, aight?" I went to walk past Jhené and she reached for me but I shrugged her off and kept walking. "Nah, help ya ex boy, I'm cool."

"Karu.." She mumbled.

I didn't look back.

-