Chapter Twenty

(READ THE RECENT EPHEMERAL CHAPTER BEFORE YOU READ THIS OR YOU WONT GET IT!!)

But... we back at it kiddossss

"Chill the fuck out Cuh." I huffed at Line as she kept holding her stomach and groaning from the hospital bed. "You're not even in pain.."

"I'm shot nigga, how would I not be in pa- oww." I rolled my eyes and sat back, frowning when Jhené stood up and walked to her bedside with a cup of water.

"Are you thirsty?" Line nodded softly with a pout and I had a second mind to pull out my gun and shoot that nigga again. "Can you raise up or no?"

"I don't think so.." She 'tried' to lift up but winced, laying back down. "It hurts too much."

"It's okay, here." Jhené tilted the cup over and held the cup to her lips. My knee started to bounce as I watched, my irritation growing by the second until Line grabbed Jhené's wrist as she drank the liquid.

"Hey Né," I piped up as I pushed myself off of the chair, walking towards her and grabbing the cup. "Can you ask the nurse how long until we can leave?"

"Yeah, I'll be right back." She said, cutely raising to her tippy toes to peck my lips. "Be nice."

"Oh I will." I said with a fake smile, waiting until she fully left before I turned, facing my nonbiological twin. "Still thirsty?"

"Wait n-" I tipped the cup over and drenched her face before dropping the cup on the nightstand as I walked back to my chair. "I will fuck your ass up again."

"Whatever nigga, next time I pull a trigger it won't be an accident." I huffed back, sitting down and staring right at her angry eyes.

"Aye the last couple times weren't an accident either." Kai suddenly said and I looked over at him slowly, his eyes slightly widening. "Probably shouldn't have said that inna hospital huh?"

"You one dumb ass nigga bro." We all looked at the doorway as Maru walked in out of nowhere with a grilled cheese. When the fuck did he even leave??

"Aye you like a spy or something, poppin up out of nowhere and shit- where did you even get that?" Line asked and I shook my head, knowing what his next words were. Oh this? Well..

"Oh this?" I snorted to myself. "Well I was in the cafeteria and saw it so.." He shrugged and took a bite before offering it to her. "Want some?"

"I think I'm good..." Before she could finish, the door opened and Jhené came in with her usual soft smile.

"She said they're checking the post surgery X-rays to make sure everything is good- why are you wet?" I rolled my eyes, knowing what was coming.

"If you wanna find out-"

"Line." I huffed and looked up at her. "Come on now."

"Fine," she said with a smirk, her hands raising. "Ooh, hold that thought." I raised my eyebrows when she smiled down at her phone before lifting it up. "Hey Angel."

Angel? What a soft ass.

"Hey Teddy."

I snorted and shook my head, laughing with Kai under our breaths. Line glared at us for a moment before returning to the phone. "Stop calling me that-"

"Then you stop calling me that."

Kai and I turned to each other at the same time and grabbed one another's hands. "Oh Teddy." I said dramatically.

My younger brother let out a dramatic sigh. "Angel.. I told you to stop calling me that."

"No you first." I retorted in a dreamy tone before grabbing his face. "Oh I love you." We both simultaneously leaned forward as we pretended to kiss, inevitably laughing loudly again.