Chapter Twenty Four

"Oh shit," I said with a smirk as Asia walked out of the airport, dripped out in a black Champion track suit with some black Balenciaga's. I pulled out my phone and went to my Instagram to make a story. "Lil sis didn't come to play with you hoessss." I sung out and she playfully struck a pose, then leaned back against her suitcase with puckered lips. "Tell em Asia."

"I came to slay bitch." She finished and tossed her hair over her shoulder before laughing as she walked to me. I stopped recording with a chuckle and put it onto my story while grabbing the suitcase from her. "I'm so happy it's spring break. This school shit ain't it." She huffed out. I hummed softly while replying to a message from.. someone. "Who you texting so hard?" Asia's nosy ass asked while looking over my shoulder.

"None of your business." I said, locking my phone before putting her suitcase into the trunk and moving to the drivers side. "So, we're gonna stop and pick up some food before we go to the hotel 'cause Maru won't stop complaining about him being hungry." She nodded and scrolled on her phone while I sat mine in the cup holder before pulling out of the airport.

"No bitch, I'm in New York." I looked over and saw her on FaceTime with a pretty brown skinned girl. I 'oohed' and leaned over when we got to a dead stop because of traffic. "Move over big head."

"What's your name?" I asked with a nod and the girl instantly smiled.

"Who's asking?" She responded, a dimple poking at her right cheek.

I smacked my lips before tilting my head. "You can call me Karu, beautiful."

The girl rolled her eyes before running a finger over her baby hairs that went into the slick bun. "It's Rajanae."

Humming, I nodded and bit my bottom lip. "You look good-" Asia suddenly groaned and dropped the phone against her chest.

"Stop flirting my with my fucking best friend, Y/n." She huffed out and I chuckled before looking back ahead, starting to drive again. "I don't want you to be single anymore God.."

I simply shook my head and focused on getting the hell out of this traffic. Then, my phone buzzed.

I reached for it but Asia beat me to it by a mile. "You're lying.." she breathed out before slapping my shoulder. "You're sleeping with Megan Thee Stallion?!" She exclaimed. I kept my head forward as she scrolled up my messages. Again, nosy ass motherfucker. "She said, 'can't wait to show you how to really drive the boat tonight big daddy' Oh my God- how can you handle her??"

"What you mean how can I handle-" I smacked my lips before turning onto the freeway. "Have you seen me nigga? I could handle Rihanna's ass if I didn't respect Line.." I chuckled to myself. "Speaking of.. go to Olivias contact for me."

"Olivia?" She mumbled before going to her messages. "What do you want me to say- shut up Raj I ain't no damn assistant. Period Pooh." She said when her best friend made a snark comment about her doing all my work.

"Uh say.. 'kinda need help with this new song, can't figure out the right beat for it. Let me know when you're free' and send a little heart with it." When she went silent, I looked over and saw her typing more than what I said. "Asia what-"

"And sent."

I gave her a look before grabbing my phone and sitting it into my lap until we reached the Five Guys.
"One second please." The worker said so I took that time to see what my dumbass little sister said.

Me: Yo Livy, can I call you Livy? Anyways, I'm horny as FUCK and I s2g you got a nigga trippin over here in Manhattan. Hmu, lemme know what's up 😘😜

"Asahi!" I exclaimed with a huff. "Bruh I've talked to her like once- annoying ass little bi-"

I looked at her in confusion when a sudden click filled the air. Looking over, I saw her with a pocket knife held up. "Call me a bitch, I dare you."