Chapter Twenty Nine

"So he's moving?" Shay asked as I opened my house door, chewing on the burrito as I nodded. "Are you sad?"

"No." I said with a snort. "He wants to be with his kid, and apparently him and his baby mama are getting along so.." I shrugged. "I'm happy for him. Yeah I'm use to living with Maru but..."

"Mhm you gonna miss big bruder." I rolled my eyes when she pinched my cheeks. "Wittle baby gonna miss her bruder huh?"

"Shay shut up." I responded with a chuckle before stopping in my steps when I heard a very.. distinct sound coming from the guest bedroom. "Oh shit.."

"Who's that?" She asked.

"Most likely Kai. Look at lil bro putting in work." I chuckled and sat my keys and burrito on the coffee table, walking to the guest room to fuck with him. I grabbed the doorknob before slowly pushing the door open.

On the other side? Something I wasn't prepared to see.

My eyes were wide for a moment before they contorted to a glare. I pushed the door open harshly and it bounced against the wall which made both parties flinch, looking in my direction.

Asia's eyes were wide as saucers as she slipped under the covers quickly. "Living room. Now."

"Can you close the door-"

"No!" I huffed and walked back into the living room, rubbing my temples. Then I heard a giggle. I looked up and saw Shay eating my burrito, her face contorted in amusement as she continued to laugh. "This shit isn't funny."

"It kinda is." She responded before licking ketchup off of her thumb and raising up as she lowered her voice to imitate me. "All like 'ooh little bro putting in work' then you find out it's-" Her laughter doubled. "Priceless."

I huffed harder before sitting down on the couch when I heard footsteps leave the bedroom and slowly make its way here. I watched Asia cross her arms and lean on her back foot while the guy literally shook in his vans.

"Who are you?" I asked and he swallowed thickly.

"Uh C-Connor..." I nodded slowly and he quickly finished. "Connor Wilson."

"Okay Connor Wilson how do you know my sister?" I asked, my tone getting rougher.

"We go to school to-together." He let out a breath and scratched his arm. "She's my.. girlfriend."

"Oh." I looked at Asia and she rolled her eyes. "Girlfriend huh?"

"Yeah." She responded nonchalantly. "For like a month now."

"Okay, Connor Wilson how old are you?"

He stammered over his words. "I- I'm s.. I'm se-"

"I- I- I- what, you about to lie or something?" I growled out and his face flushed red as he shook his head quickly. "How.. fucking.. old.. are you?"

"Seventeen." He said quickly and I had trouble keeping in my laughter when he let out a small, fear filled sigh. "I'm just nervous."

"Why are you nervous, Connor Wilson?"

He scratched the back of his neck. "Well, for one you're my girlfriends big sis." I nodded with squinted eyes. "Two.. I'm a huge fan." He sighed out and Shay covered her mouth as she let out a snort. "Like, really big. 'I put some ice on you 'cause you got a cold heart' man that line is my bio." My eyebrows shot up when he literally rapped the shit. "Sorry," he said and cleared his throat.

I gave him a once over before holding up my finger. "Side bar." I then turned to Shay and she tilted her head. "What do you think? Am I overreacting?"