Chapter 11

Misha's POV:

I was about to pull Usman away but Ibraheem pushed him back before I could do anything. Usman in return pushed him back even more. Ugh, they were attracting attention for no reason. I felt people starting to look at us now. I had to stop this. Seconds after Ibraheem was pushed back, I saw a familiar deathly expression. Uh oh. Not good at all. Ibraheem punched Usman square in the jaw causing him to fall back. Usman got up and tried to land a punch on Ibraheem but Fahad punched him in the stomach causing him to fall back again.

"Bachay, nechay hi reh. Yeh teray bas ka mamla nahi. (Kid, stay down. This is not something you can handle.)" Fahad whispered to Usman while keeping Usman down by gripping his shoulder. Usman nonetheless, rose from his kneeled position and pushed Fahad away while lunging for Ibraheem but by then, Ibraheem had already taken out his revolver and pointed it at Usman's head. Usman stopped immediately.

"Ab kya hua? Bas? Itna sa josh tha? (What's the matter now? That's it? That's all the power you had?)" Ibraheem warned as he pressed the barrel of the gun into Usman's head. "Mujhe rokay ga tu? Hain? Pata bhi hai men kon hun? Ibraheem Khan Narejo hai mera naam. Karachi ka MPA. (You are going to stop me? Huh? Do you even know who I am? My name is Ibraheem Khan Narejo. The MPA of Karachi."

WHAT? WHEN THE HELL DID HE BECOME THE MPA? OH SHIT, TIME TO INTERFERE.

"Ibraheem, tumhara dimagh to nahi kharab hogaya? (Ibraheem, have you lost your mind?)" I put my hand on Ibraheem's arm that was pointing the gun and gently put it down.

"Dimagh tou mera panch saal pehle hi kharab hogaya tha! (I lost my mind five years ago!)" Ibraheem stepped towards me and I knew he was seeing red right now. His eyes had gone red and I was pretty sure he was going to kill Usman if he didn't leave. I turned to look at Usman.

"Usman, you should go. I am just going to talk to Ibraheem." I gave Usman a pleading look to leave but Ibraheem cut me off.

"Kyun bhaga rahi ho usse? Is ko tou men nahi chorna. Mujhe rokta hai tumhare pas anay se? Yeh hota kon hai humare dermiyan anay wala? Tu tou maray ga mere hath se aj. (Why are you making him leave? I am not going to let him be. He will stop me from coming to you? Who the hell does he think he is to come between us? He is going to die from my hands today.)" He really was going to kill him. Uh oh. What am I supposed to do now? I did something I knew I would regret in the long run but I had to do to save Usman's life.

I lightly placed my hands on Ibraheem's chest to stop him and he paused immediately. He looked at me in a curious way. What do I do, now? I have distracted him from Usman but what now?

"Ibraheem, calm down. Let's talk like you want. Put the gun away." I said softly while contemplating if I should pull my hands away now. It felt weird that I had my hands on him like that. Although, he was clothed, I was still freaking out as if I was touching his bare chest. Fahad had a smirk on his face and I wanted to punch his mug but for now, calming a crazy Ibraheem was more important.

"You want to talk now?" Ibraheem narrowed his eyes at me before slowly putting his gun away.

"Yes." I replied quickly. Okay, so far, so good. He is not losing his shit as much now. Maybe, I can rationalize with him now.

"Let's go then." What the hell were you expecting Misha? Of course he is going to take you somewhere.

"What? Where?"

"Away from here. The more I look at his face, the angrier I get." Ibraheem glared at Usman who was staring at me. "Oye, kidher dekh raha hai tu? Nazarein hatta Misha k uper se. (Hey, where do you think you are looking? Take your eyes off Misha.)"

"Okay, fine, let's go to the cafeteria. We can talk there." I really didn't want to step out of university with him. God knows where he might drag me too.

"Alright, fine. Lead the way." I gave one last warning look to Usman to not do anything before I turned away and started walking in another direction. Fortunately, this was a peak hour for classes so there wasn't a whole battalion of people watching the drama that had unfolded but there was still enough people who looked shocked and I was hundred percent sure, rumors were going to spread pretty soon.

I didn't really want to step inside the cafeteria with Ibraheem on one side and Fahad on other. People were going to talk but I had no other choice. It was this or going out with him and there was no way I was going to do that. I took a large intake of breath before stepping inside. Some people turned to look at us but most of them just minded their business which was a relief.

"Do you want me to get you anything to eat?" I offered and I hoped he would say something so I can go away from him for a while and think of what I should do next. I can't think straight with his menacing aura right beside me. "I will get you a water bottle since you look a bit disheveled and frustrated." I added awkwardly.

"Bhagne ka plan tou nahi hai? (You are not planning to run, are you?)" Ibraheem gave me a narrowed eyed stare and I shook my head quickly. "Yeh lou, mera wallet pakro, jo dil karta hai mere liye aur apne liye le ao. Fahaday, tujhe kuch chaiye? (Here, take my wallet. Get whatever you want for yours and me. Fahad, do you need anything?)"

"Nah, mujhe na aik kaam hai, men zara aya. (Nah, I have something to do, I will be back in a bit.)" Fahad replied with a smirk. Was he leaving me with this time bomb? Noooo, Fahad come back. Fahad gave me a grin before stepping out of the cafeteria leaving me with an angry Ibraheem. Awkward silence fell on us.

Should I take the wallet? I eyed it carefully. I needed to get away from him even if it was for a few seconds but refusing the wallet is going to be rude and I don't want to piss him off either. He is carrying a gun. Allah Allah. What do I do?

"Ab kya hua hai? (What is it now?)" Ibraheem looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I freaked. I quickly grabbed his wallet, told him it was nothing and rushed to the counter.

The moment I was far away from him, I took out my phone and dialed Zoya's number. My brain wasn't functioning, at least she could help but she wasn't picking up at all. I then dialed Rubab's number but remembered she was going to have lunch with Zohaib today so she won't pick up either. Damn it, what do I do? I bought the water bottle and a peach slush for myself because I needed to calm my head down. I really didn't want to go back there but I didn't have a choice either. 

I dialed Zoya's number one more time praying that she would pick up but then I suddenly felt a presence behind me. Two hands trapped me against the counter as Ibraheem stood right behind me and whispered in my ear,

"Hogaya? Koi faida nahi Zoya ko call karne ka, woh bhi tumhe nahi bacha paegi. Ajao wapis ab. ( You done? There is no point in calling Zoya, she can't save you either. Come back now.)"