Chapter 62

Ibraheem's POV:

The kiss lasted a few seconds but set a fire within me for the next few hours. Once her lips parted mine, she slowly opened her eyes that she had closed when she had crashed her lips with mine a few seconds ago. She tried to look away so I wouldn't know what she is thinking but it was a futile attempt. I held her chin between the index finger and thumb of my right hand as I narrowed my eyes slightly at her. My eyes scanned her eyes for answers. Various emotions swirled in her eyes like an open book. Anxiousness, impatience and most importantly want.

I knew she was hiding something and this was her terrible attempt to distract me but I decided to let it be. I wasn't going to drop it but I would ask the questions later. I wasn't going to let this chance slide. My left hand was planted on her lower back, gripping it tightly enough to not let her escape but also make sure it didn't hurt her. I brought my mouth close to hers and then collided my lips with her. My hand kept her face in place as I let my tongue explore her mouth. I sucked on her tongue, entangling it and touching the inner parts of her mouth. She had her eyes slightly open and her normally bright blue eyes were a hazy cloudy blue.

"Wrap your legs tightly around my waist, I am going to pick you up." I whispered in Misha's ear and I felt her shiver under my voice. I smirked as I let go of her face and placed both my hands under her and hoisted her up. Her arms were wrapped around my neck while her legs wrapped tightly around my waist. She felt like a Koala bear clinging to a tree.

I carried her from the lounge to my room, closing the door behind us with my leg. Once I heard the sound of the door closing, I slammed her into a wall and started to kiss her again. This time on her neck and jawline. I sucked and licked and bit leaving little red marks all over her neck. My marks. She kept shivering and moaning in response as her finger nails dug into my clothed back. Her exposed neck wasn't enough. I wanted to leave them on her chest, on her stomach and on her shoulders. I wanted my marks everywhere on her. 

"Ibraheem, I-"I placed a finger on her mouth and gave her a heated stare.

I sat her down on my lap while she blushed. She tried to cover her face but I held her wrists gently so as to not bruise them. "Do you want to talk about that text message now, jaan?"

I smelled her neck and kissed a hair strand as I observed her features for an answer but she refused to answer. Quite stubborn, this little fox. Oh well I expected this much. Looks like I will have to mess with her a little more before she decides to budge. I slowly dropped her on the bed again.

A smirked played on my lips as I put my hand under her right thigh and sucked on place on the inner side of her leg. She squealed as she tried to pull away. I had never seen her face so red, so flushed. She looked like she was holding in her breath too. Damn. I wanted her so bad but I wasn't going to make love. Not like this.

But that didn't mean we couldn't do any other things.

After contemplating it for a few seconds, I decided to pull her shirt over but she stopped me with both her hands causing me to raise an eyebrow at her.

"Ibraheem, it is not what you think. I am not cheating on you." Misha replied breathless and I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"I know but you didn't show me the text either."

"I, um, I will show you the text message."

"Giving up so soon, meri jaan?" 

"Ibraheem, I don't think we can do this. We can't have sex." Her lust filled eyes had hints of fear in them as she made eye contact with me.

"I am not going to penetrate you, meri jaan. It's just foreplay." I assured her and I meant it. I wanted to take her virginity once she had moved to my place officially. It was only right. "It's just my fingers relax." When her grip didn't loosen, I looked at her for an answer.

"Fingers can cause a tear too. I can't risk it. I want to keep my virginity for our wedding night." She didn't waver as she announced this. I looked at her eyes for a bit more, reading her face and realized she was being completely serious.

"Alright, I will stop then. I will respect your decisions." I recoiled my hands and kissed her forehead. She smiled and I returned it with a genuine smile. She whispered a thank you as she kissed the inside of my hand. After a few minutes of silence, I looked at my watch. An hour had already gone. I always lose track of time with Misha. Maybe because I was never in a rush. I enjoyed every moment.

"Shall we get some food?" I suggested while smirking and she smiled softly as she got up adjusting her shirt. She then got up and walked towards the giant wall mirror on the front wall. My eyes were focusing on her seductive back but not for long as I heard her gasp.

"IBRAHEEM!" I rose up from the bed and blinked as she turned to look at me in shock. "HOW AM I GOING TO HIDE THESE? ABHI TOU MENAY GHAR BHI JANA HAI! (I HAVE GO BACK HOME!)" She pointed to her neck as I noticed all the dark blue and red marks all over her neck and shoulders.

"I could roll my chaddar around you." I offered with a grin on my face that made her sigh out loud.

"Please don't." She started to laugh with me and then turned pink again. "Where is the bathroom? I need to clean up."

"We both do. Want to take a shower together?" I offered while smirking.

"Absolutely not." She rolled her eyes causing me to slump my shoulders in defeat. She picked up her shirt and trouser and moved towards the bathroom door while I continued to stare at her perfect little ass. She paused at the door and gave me an embarrassed look when she caught me staring. "But let's definitely do that after 7 months." She declared as she turned red and slammed the door on my face.

Damn, I loved her so much. I fell back into the bed and closed my eyes to picture the perfect moment when we would be officially wedded.

7 months to go.

Author's Note:

Hello and Asalam o Alaikum Lovelies!

I know you all probably wanted more smut but please live with this for now. Don't forget it was the first time for the two of them to go to the neither regions. Rest assured, there is more to come. 

The wedding isn't far anyway.