Chapter 32

Ibraheem's POV:

I barely dodged the shoe that was coming at me while Fahad flinched. Kamran was on the bed with an I.V. attached to his arm. Abbu was seething infront of me while Chachu (Kamran's father) was holding his head on the sofa. Fahad's father was on the way to the house. What a sight.

"Tumhara dimagh tou nahi kharab hogaya?! (Have you finally lost your mind?!)" Abbu roared at me from a distance. A reaction I had expected quite a lot. "Chalo iski tou akal mari gaye thi, TUM DONO KIDHER THAY? Yeh bewakoof nikkah karke agaya aur tum logon ne isko roka nahi?! (Alright so his brain wasn't functioning properly at the time, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU TWO? This idiot got married and you both didn't stop him?" Abbu pointed his accusing finger at Fahad and Kamran. Kamran pretended to act miserable in the bed while Fahad just smiled nervously while staring at me for help.

"Abbu, yeh mere sath milay howe thay. (Dad, they were with me in this plan.)" I piped in. Kamran and Fahad gave me a death glare while I just smirked. If we are going to hell, we are going together.

"Tum bakwas band karo! Tumhe kaha tha zaleel karo uske khandaan ko. Tumne unko humare barabar akar khara kar diya hai! (You just shut up with your nonsense! I told you to humiliate and insult her family. Instead you decided to put them on an equal footing with us!)" Abbu smacked me on the head and I rubbed my head as I watched his veins throbbing across his temple.

"Abbu, itna ghusa na khayen, sharyaan phat jayegi. (Dad, don't get so angry, your veins will burst from the stress.)" I said calmly and he turned to glare at me again as he proceeded to take off his other shoe. Oh shit. I wasn't able to dodge this shoe as it hit me square in the chest. His anger was justified. He will be fine once he calms down.

"MERI SHARYAAN PHATTI TOU SARA KASOOR TUMHARA HOGA! MAR DOU APNAY BAAP KO KHUD HI! (IF MY VEIN BURSTS IT'S ALL GOING TO BE YOUR FAULT! KILL YOUR FATHER YOURSELF!)" He shouted again as he went to the side table and took out a cigar. It wasn't even a minute since Abbu quietened down that Chachu got up. Oh boy, here we go.

"Isne nikkah karliya aur yeh nikama larki k pechay goli kha kar agaya hai? (He got married and this dumbass got shot because of a woman?)" Chachu got up from the sofa as he stared at Kamran who refused to make eye contact with his father. "Aj tak elections men kabhi goli nahi khaye lekin aik aurat k pechay kha kar agaye ho? (You have never been shot during elections but you got shot cause of a woman?)"

"Abbu woh meray bachpan ka pyar hai. (Dad, she is my childhood love.)" Kamran replied with a poker face and I could see Chachu visibly holding back his anger. He dragged a hand across his face in frustration.

"Yeh pyar hai ke azaab? Agar tumhe abhi goli na lagi hoti tou menay tumhe aik lagani thi. Goli kisne chalaye hai? Hisaab barabar hoga. (Is this love or a curse? If you weren't shot right now, I would have already hit you. Who shot you? I will have my revenge.)" Abbu handed chachu a cigar as he took a puff of it. It was amusing to see such powerful men holding their heads and pacing with frustration. "AUR TUM DONO KIDHER THAY JAB ISKO GOLI LAGHI? YEH KAISA BHAI CHARA HAI TUM LOGON KO?! AGAR KISI NE SAQIB KO GALAT GHOUR KARAYI HOTI TOU MENAY USKO UDHER HI GOLI MARDENI THI! (AND WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU TWO WHEN HE GOT SHOT? WHAT KIND OF BROTHERHOOD DO YOU GUYS HAVE? IF SOMEONE HAD EVEN LOOKED AT SAQIB THE WRONG WAY, I WOULD HAVE SHOT HIM ON SPOT!)"

"IBRAHEEM KA TOU PATA NAHI, MEN BATATA HUN YEH KHOTA KIDHER THA! (I DON'T KNOW ABOUT IBRAHEEM, BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHERE THIS JACKASS WAS!)" Fahad's father, Zubair Abroo, entered the room. Lou gee. Inki kasar baki thi. (Oh great. Just what we wanted.) He scanned the room as he detected Fahad standing in a corner looking shocked. Yeah, uncle definitely knows what Fahad did with Salman's family. Fahad took a few steps back but he wasn't able to escape his father's wrath. He received a sharp smack on his head. "IFTIKHAR KE BEETAY KO KYUN MARA? ITNE SAALON SE HUMARA UNKE SATH BUSINESS THA! AISI KOI HARKAT KARNE SE PEHLE BATANA TOU THA! SAR PHAR DIYA HAI USKA! ZARORAT KYA THI? (WHY DID YOU BEAT IFTIKHAR'S SON UP? WE HAVE HAD YEARS OF BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP WITH THEM! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME BEFORE PULLING SUCH A STUNT! YOU CRACKED OPEN HIS SKULL! WHY DID YOU DO IT?)"