Important Note

Author's Note:

Hello and Asalam o Alaikum everyone,

Some of you will not like what I am about to say but it needs to be said.

First things first, if you find this story 'cliché' or 'boring' as some of you have stated in the comments then you are more than welcome to not read it. I apologize if this sounds rude or something but I am not forcing anyone to read this. Just don't leave negative comments under my book because it deeply upsets me as an author and a person. I am not kidding when I say that my day gets ruined when I read such comments. I care about what you all think but that does not mean you hurt my feelings like this. There is a difference between constructive criticism and straight out rude comments.

Secondly, please do not pressurize me. I started both these books with a happy and relaxed mindset and I am starting to feel burdened because of it now. I hold these books very dear to my heart and I don't want to lose its sentimental value by making it a burden rather than something I love. So please do not pressurize me because I will lose motivation for this book and/or stop updating it. I myself fear this because a writer's slump is not something you can get out of easily.

Thirdly, please realize that I have a life outside of Wattpad too guys. I can't do consecutive updates every single day (I only do them cause you guys get super happy but it takes a toll on my health as well because I get mentally and physically exhausted) I get that I am on semester break but I have a social life and family obligations too. Just to make you guys happy, I stay up extra hours almost every single night to write the chapters even if I am in pain or sleep deprived. It takes me more than an hour to finalize ONE chapter. I do it all because it makes my readers happy but I have a breaking point too. Please realize that I can't write quality chapters if I am under pressure.

Fourthly, just for clarification, I had initially no plans of pairing Misha's friends with Ibraheem's friends. That just happened. But I am pretty sure, I cannot write a separate book on them because there will be a lot of overlapping content which will ruin the beauty and flow of that book. Instead what I have decided is, Ibraheem and Misha's story will go on as it is. I love their pairing just as much as you all do. So rest assured, they will get their parts in detail. The highlight of the book will be on them but I will cover the other two stories side by side as well. And it's still not confirmed on my part whether the other two couples will end up together or not. I haven't thought on that either cause my focus is on Misha and Ibraheem. I might increase the length of this book or I might include a third book that will focus on the other two stories (kind of like a follow up). Anyway, all of these are just theories, only time will tell what I decide to do about that. But for now, I wanted to assure you that the major focus of All Over Again is on Misha and Ibraheem.

Thank you for reading this author's note. I really wanted to clear what was going on in my head. I hope you understand. If you all have any other questions, feel free to drop them in the comments.