Chapter 52

Saba's POV:

Just who did he think he was? That Ibraheem Khan Narejo. Men wanted me everywhere. My exes were begging to take me back. How dare he disrespect me? He had taken me lightly. And was that bitch really his wife? I bit my nail hard as I planned my revenge.

I will never forget how he threatened to kill me and my family. Did he think I would give it up all that easily? I thought I had him in my clutches but some random chick snagged him. What was her name again? Manahil? No, it was something else. Misha, I think. I can't believe this. How dare he look at her with such loving eyes? Never once did he look at me with such eyes.

Jealousy. Envy. Want. Was I crazy to still find him handsome? Saba, you must have gone completely insane. But it was true that he was probably the only man I really liked among all my targets. I paced the room back and forth in frustration until I heard the door slam. Shahbaz stepped inside. Ugh. He was ugly. No man seemed attractive after Ibraheem. If Shahbaz wasn't so rich, I wouldn't even look at him.

Shahbaz gave me a smile which I returned with my own fake smile. Wait, I had an idea. This loser was obsessed with Ibraheem's status and position. Maybe, I can use him. No, I will definitely use him.

He can wreck Ibraheem and when Ibraheem hits rock bottom, I will stay by his side and make him mine again. That was a perfect plan. Once, Shahbaz took a seat on the sofa and started smoking sheesha, I sat beside him, leaning into him.

He rose his eyebrow before taking another puff and exhaled the smoke.

"What do you want now? Diamond necklace? New Iphone? Bag?" I rolled my eyes. No, what I wanted was way more precious. I wanted Ibraheem's heart.

"Did you know Ibraheem was married?" Shahbaz halted almost immediately and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Come again?"

"He is married. Did you know that?" I was testing the waters. I was pretty sure he had no idea about it. He was dumb like that. Dumb and ugly.

"No. How do you know?" Shahbaz had put the sheesha on the side, turning his full attention to me. Ugh, I would have preferred if he didn't look at me. I looked at my nails before giving him an unreadable look.

"I met him and his wife in the mall a few hours ago."

"Who is she? Someone you know?" I recalled her face, particularly her vibrant blue eyes that chilled my bones for a few second. Gritting my teeth, I replied with a no. Shahbaz seemed to be in deep thought. "Are you sure about this?"

I nodded while continuing to pretend to be uninterested. Take the bait, you loser. Take it. And he did. He got up from the sofa, taking his phone out in the process.

"What are you going to do?" I was genuinely curious. He had a tiny brain but he must have a plan. I needed to have an idea to plan accordingly.

"What does it look like? I am going to destroy him using her." Shahbaz replied with a smirk as he put the phone to his ear while stepping out of the room. "Rauf, find something out for me."

Once he was gone, I laughed at nothing in particular. Ibraheem agar tum mere nahi hosakte phir kisi aur ke bhi nahi hosakte. (Ibraheem if you can't be mine, you won't belong to anyone else either.)

Present

Ibraheem's POV:

Misha had slept through the plane ride so I was planning to carry her to the car but she was startled awake the moment I touched her. Damn, she was a light sleeper.

"What? What is happening?" She seemed to be panicking so I held her face in my hands as I calmed her down.

"Nothing, my love, we just landed in Lahore." She visibly relaxed after that. The guards had already brought our cars so all we had to do was move to them. I took the range rover while Kamran took his Porsche.