12. Midnight.

Chapter 12:

It's been a week.. and nothing has changed.

"Keep looking." My fathers words kept ringing in my ear. And I was starting to get sick of those words.

"I need to get out." I yawned before standing up while grabbing my leather jacket. "Keep me updated alright?" Ethan waved me off as he too was getting tired of this, it was becoming absurd.

Slipping out of the house, I went to my Camaro for a  drive. It was 9:34 pm and I made plans to be back home close to midnight. Signaling for the gate to be opened-so I could leave- I drove off into the night blindly with no destination.

Cutting on the radio, my nose scrunched up in distaste at the music before I changed the station. Heaven Sent by Keyshia Cole filled the car and my hand automatically shot out to change the station, but I decided against it at the last second.

Instead I rolled down my window as I hit the freeway and I just cruised, with little to no one in my way.

It was peaceful.

But my gas light had other plans and I sighed as I made the exit to turn around but I needed to find a gas station first.

Pulling into the gas station, I literally had to drag myself in to tell them $62 on pump 4. I didn't miss the eyes trailing me and I turned to stare at what looked to be bikers they all looked to be in their late thirties. "May I help you with something?"

All four men smirked at me and I noticed one had a rotten tooth and it made me grimace. "I think you need to lay off the cigarettes." And with the roll of my eyes, I made my exit to go fill up my car.

I stood waiting with my eyes closed and head tilted back while I leaned against my car. But my peace was interrupted again after hearing someone tapping on my car. "This is a nice car you got here." One of the biker men said and I sighed to myself after seeing his amigos following after him.

"Mhm." I answered.

"Driven by a pretty girl." He tried to flirt and my face didn't change even though I felt disgusted.

"Mhm."

"How old are you?"

"Not my type."

"Aw don't be like that." His hand trailed my car and my peace soon turned to anger.

"Get your hands off my car." I warned him and it seemed to have been funny to all of four of them.

"Why don't you have some fun?" The bald head one said and I pushed off my car to stand up straight.

I didn't realize what position I had put myself in with four biker that's probably high off of something and it had to be close to eleven by now, and here they think they have a innocent girl that they could have fun with.

"Or you have ten seconds to get out of my face and we can pretend this never happened."

"I don't think so." All four of them circled my car, trying to close in on me and I did the unexpected thing to them.

I laughed.

"Okay." My hand gripped the handle before pulling it out of my car and I knew my car was just half full but it would be enough to get me home but I was going to get my moneys worth. "Let's have some fun."