34. Breaking Dawn.

Third Person POV
Not Edited. (Happy Reading!)

Chapter 34:

Her body woke up as soon as his lips sealed over hers, and she let herself do what she desired most. His lips were soft over hers this time, but she didn't want him to be gentle. Her right hand closed around his tank top before pulling him closer, hearing it stretch out and tear under her grip.

He kissed her harder, his hand trailing down her side, before stopping at her thigh and she hooked her leg around his before he pulled her on top of his lap. He cupped the nape of her neck and a shiver ran through the both of them. "Cold?" He asked and she shook my head no, definitely not.

She took control of this kiss, tilting his head back to kiss him deeper and he let her lead due to his curiosity. He was going to allow her to kiss him how she wanted to.

She buried her hands into his unkempt curls, letting her frustration out as she pulled on his scalp. He groaned, placing his hands around her waist to bring her closer to his chest. "This is bad.." She warned him time and time and time again, but he wasn't going to let her slip away from him tonight.

He sat up, securing her around him, as she squealed and he smiled against her lips before biting her lower lip in between his teeth. "I've never been good." He answered her before his hand reached for her zipper so he could cherish more of her.

"We can't.." She pulled away from him. "Not here." That took him for surprise, as she looked at him like he had always looked at her. She wanted him, she would just suffer the consequences of tomorrow morning. And with their breathing mixed together, he stood to his height before she slipped down his body to stand. She stepped back in an awkward fashion but he didn't let her get far. "Let's go." He let her go first down her treehouse before he followed soon after.

His hand closed hers and she bite her lip, reminiscing. They entered the house again and the group looked guilty as they whistled about, trying to act casual. "Sage, I need the keys." Nicholai spoke to his brother. Sage tossed them to him without a second opinion to follow.

"I guess I'm staying here tonight." He joked, wrapping his arm around Alice who elbowed him in his stomach.

"Hold your breath." She whispered to him, before retiring for the night with a lovesick Sage to follow behind her.

Nicholai released her hand so she could make her decision now whether she was staying or going but she resealed her hand around his, sealing her fate tonight. They both walked back out, leaving the group behind.

They both didn't utter a word to each other while he drove to were him and his brother stay sometimes- if it's not her house- he never once took his hand off of her, always making small gestures.

He parked the car before he couldn't hold himself together anymore, he resealed his lips around hers. They both sighed in relief as she climbed over to him to rest in his lap again. "Ragna." He chuckled once as she slapped at his chest.

"Tu aimes ça." She whispered against his lips. And that was enough for him to step out of the car with her clinging to him so she didn't fall. Without breaking the kiss, he took the stairs two at time before he rustled for the key. He placed her down once they got inside, and she looked around shyly, remember what happened almost two weeks ago in the door just ahead of them.

Her back to his front, he leant down to kiss her covered shoulder but she still felt it all the same. With a sigh, she turned to him lowering him down the kiss him earnestly. "Nic." That triggered him to do anything she asked of him. "We don't have any shoes." She laughed, and with that melody alone made him grin.