31. Rehearsal.

Nicholai's POV
(I see you drooling lol enjoy !)

Chapter 31:

"What the hell just happened?" My eyes traveled to my men that were already trying to jump to conclusions.

"That's not like her." Alice was frustrated just trying to get ahold of her friend. "She's not answering!" Her high pitched voice irritated me, but she had a good reason for it this time around.

"Who spoke to her last?" Kayden approached the group while I stood off to the side looking at the tire marks she left on the street.

"I did but it was brief like only two seconds!" Riana knew when and where to defend herself. She looked around in panic like we were going to blame her for Olivia's departure.

Olivia wouldn't have let Riana, out of all the people standing here, get under her skin to make her want to peel off to the unknown. "What did she look like?" Kayden questioned again.

"Exactly how you saw her, she looked like she wanted to cut someone's head off." I internally laughed at that, figuratively and literally.

"Track her plates." I spoke up. That was the next step to this while everyone was busy trying to see who and what made her upset. "She couldn't have gotten far."

"And how do you know that?" Alice huffed at me like she was upset that I could just maybe know something more than her when it came down to Olivia.

"She knows the danger that's out there, and she's armed. She'll be fine." I've learned that about women, when they wanted space grant them that wish otherwise the results wouldn't be grand.

"You don't seem worried, we need her for this." Sergio was next to interrogate me and just with one glare sent in his direction he knew not to speak to me until I addressed him.

"I have to react like a seven year old to seem worried about her?" I rolled my eyes. "She'll come back." If not a search party would be in order to find her.

"Can you even call off a wedding rehearsal?" Crixus questioned and I sighed to myself, sometimes I feel like I'm working with idiots. "Is that even allowed?" Lorenzo coughed out a laugh.

"The plan is still set." I wasn't changing my mind on the task at hand. "Just because of one mishap-"

The girl, Alice, openly glared at me. "You can go, but I'm searching for my friend."

"And you do that." I brushed her off, she would come up with nothing. If Olivia wanted to be found she wouldn't have chased off the two cars sent after her. It was disappointing to watch, Kayden needed better men on his team. "Let me know what you come up with."

"Be nice." Sage checked my tone with the little crush he had for this girl, who wasn't showing any signs that she was interested in him. The conversation he had with me about her would be: long, dry, and a waste of time. "We're all worried." Right..

"Let's go." I had important business to take care of first, it wasn't easy having everyone's life on the line when it was me to start this feud; Gerardo was the first to make his move before I did. But he needed to know one thing, when I spoke the weight behind it could bury a ship just from its anchor. He sat at his table with his self esteem, pride and vendetta against me, but after today he would know not to cross me; or anyone I found myself to care about.