I'm back .....

Hey all my lovely friends and readers....

This is your writer friend who is back with her work...I'm finally done with the changes and here I am... Thanks for all your patience and support... I loved each and every message from your side...You all are the reason that I was able to come back with my work... Each and every message from your side asking when I'm going to republish boosted my confidence to come back earlier than I planned... So here I am...

I have made few changes in my plot and added few things but the basic story and it's essence is same...I haven't changed it much so you all will be able to connect with the story just like last time..

And along with the readers I want to thank all the writers too who have helped me when I approached them regarding confirming the plots about which I was not sure and confused if they have been used earlier or not... I want to give my heartfelt thanks to ArtiBhardwaj,KaaminiSharma0,sanjh20,Bhakti_Raj,maaham123,chetna786
Thanks everyone,thanks alot....

I also want to give my special thanks to all my previous readers and followers who have been waiting for me come back with my work... Thanks everyone...
jainvishi,achieveu,raina2812,annie_bik,heart882,moharyam,annu978,user14775942,Mvarma6,Rex1857,user988628431316,babyprag1234,anchal9,userbhavika,Praachii345,MannikaChaudhary,SoundaryaM9,KritiSharma397,worldbella,RajniChauhan0, khanfarya20,Kirti2587,riya11singh,SakshiChahar0,Miss_Granger_NOP.

If I have forgotten any of the names please don't mind...

Now most important thing guys I ki Maine har vo plot confirm kiya hai jiska mujhe doubt hai ki already used hai vo and usike according apni story ko create kiya hai... So please don't create any controversies later...

Now enough of talk.. Last thing but not the least since I'm back for my readers so I'm dedicating my work to my readers for whom I'm back...

Enjoy everyone....