chapter 102. Maha update

Gunny's Room

It's evening time and everyone are in their rooms getting changing their uniforms before they all could leave for dinner... All of them are going out for dinner tonight...But Gunny has planned something else for him and sherry..

Sherry enters Gunny's room looking so very pretty in white designer kurti and torn jeans..

She looks at Gunny who is still in his morning clothes and says

Sherry : vee aapne mujhe time pe aane ko kaha tha aur khud ready nahi hain aap...

Gunny : I was just arranging few things..I'll be back in five minutes... Just wait here..

He comes back within five minutes looking very handsome...

Sherry was checking him out from top to bottom when Gunny snaps his fingers in front of her face and says

Gunny : madam aapka ghoorna ho gaya ho to chalein..(he says with a smirk...)

Sherry's face turns pink at this and she just nods her head...

Gunny takes her outside and asks her to get in the jeep.. Sherry gets settled in the jeep and after few seconds they starts for their destination..

Sherry : vee hum kahan jaa rahe hain??

Gunny : it's a surprise vidi.. Just wait and watch..

Sherry : OK.. If you say so... (after few seconds she asks..) Vaise aapko suddenly kya sujhi mujhe date pe le jaane ki??