chapter 27

That was how Naina's parents find them with Naina running behind RV and RV screaming like a banshee...

They have no idea what's going on.. They're here because Aalekh has called them..first they get shocked after knowing that the address belongs to some Royal Palace and now when they are here they get another shock by seeing their gudiya Who haven't so much as smiled in last 3 years is now behaving like a kid running after the person who was supposed to be dead or missing as per army records... They've not noticed Naveen and Rajveer as they're sitting on couch laughing while rest of them are standing around both of them...

Aalekh was the first one to notice them standing on the door... Aalekh moves towards them and first takes their blessings by touching their feets and then hugs them...

Naina's mother : beta ye gudiya...

Aalekh (holding her by her shoulders) : maa Baba aap pehle andar chaliye.. Aapko sab pata chal jaayega...

Till now Naina and RV has left their cat and mouse game instead now RV has picked her up in his arms and threatening her to stop teasing him otherwise he'll drop her which off course having no effect on Naina since now she's twisting his ears,While others are enjoying the free Show...

Aalekh (loudly) : ae yedi...unke kaan apne lagayegi kya... Chord unhe aur dekh kaun aaya hai...

Everyone turns towards Aalekh to see who has come...

RV puts Naina down on her feets but he didn't leave her shoulders as he can sense if he leave her she'll fall.. Looking at her parents Rajveer and Naveen too stands at their places.. RV moves her towards them still supporting her..

Naina's mother (with teary eyes) : gudiya maa ke paas nahi aayegi??? Naraz hai???

Listening to this Naina runs towards her parents and hugs them tightly...its been more than a year since she has seen her parents.. When that attack has happened Aalekh was the one who have arranged a safe house for them...Naina has maintained her distance because of the threats on her and she hadn't wanted any of those threats to touch her parents...

Naina starts crying while hugging her parents...Naina touches her parents on their faces and arms asking...

Naina : maa Baba aap dono thik hain na.. Boliye na thik hain na aap... Aapko zada to nahi lagi thi na us attack mein...meri vajah se aap dono par vo attack hua.... I'm sorry Main aapse dur rahi Tab... Aapko meri zaroorat thi aur phir bhi main apse itna dur rahi... Ek baar bhi milne nahi aayi aap dono se...

Naina's mother wipes her tears and says...

Maa : kaisi baatein kar rahi hai gudiya..tune jo bhi kiya vo hamari jaan bachane ke liye kiya...

Baba (stroking Naina's head) : haan beta... Ro mat dekh ab to sab kuch thik ho gaya hai...ab jaldi se apne aansu ponch le... Aalekh beta samjha apni behen ko..

Aalekh too wants her to stop crying.. She has cried alot these last 3 years... He want her to be happy only...he only wants smile on her face not tears... And he knows only Rajveer can handle her now so he says....

Aalekh (sniffling little himself and blinking his eyes fastly to stop his tears) : maa Baba ye sirf ek insaan ki hi sunegi abhi... Apun ki nahi...

Rajveer who was already moving towards Naina reaches her just as Aalekh says this..Rajveer puts his hand on her shoulder to calm her but Naina suddenly turns around and hugs him and starts crying again...

Rajveer closes his eyes tightly listening to her cries... He starts stroking her hairs to calm her...

Rajveer (softly) : shh... Naina stop crying.. Shh...please chup ho jaao...