chapter 62. Maha update...

Naina (half eager half agitated) : Aalekh ki family... Vo milna chahte hain Aalekh se??? Kya vo jaante hain aalekh ke past ke baare mein ki kya kya face kiya hai usne??

Ananya : haan Naina....aur hero apni family se mil.....

Before she could complete all of them hears someone clapping... Everyone turns towards the entrance and finds Nilu standing there with a guy who's smirking evilly....

Everyone gets shocked looking at Nilu whereas shivi's face pales looking like blood has drained out of her face... She's looking shell-shocked and little scared while looking at the guy with Nilu..her grip on Aalekh's arm tightens... Aalekh looks at shivi confused and finds her looking pale and scared... He looks in the direction she's staring and gets confused as she's looking at the guy standing there with Nilu..before he could ask or say anything Nilu starts her drama..

(yaar ye Nilu fir vapas aagayi.... Besharam kahin ki... Huhhh.... 😑😑😑)

Naina and Ananya looks just about to kill her and rest of the group too looks at her furiously and with disgust thinking that she still has guts to come back after pulling that stunt on Aalekh to distance shivi from him...

Naina and Ananya are glaring at her with so much anger and hatred that if a glare could kill Nilu would have died twice over by now her ashes would have been lying there.... Naina and Ananya moves towards her gritting their teeths....

Naina : aaj isey main zinda nahi chordungi...

Ananya : haan... iski himmat kaise huyi vapas aane ki...

But before they both could do anything Rajveer and RV stops them as they didn't want to create a scene in front of guests present...

Huda and yudi moves towards her angrily... Yudi grabs her upper arm in a bruising grip and turns her face him...

Yudi (furiously with red eyes) : what the hell are you doing here Nilu?? Don't you feel ashamed that you are back after doing all that?? And who the hell allowed you in here??how could you trespass a function without an invitation??

Nilu looks at him with bored expressions and then snatches her hand from his grip saying...

Nilu : I don't owe you any explanation.. You are not my brother anymore... Aur rahi baat invitation Ki to main apne friend ke saath aayi hun and he have special invitation to attend the function.. So please move aside now... Aakhir main bhi to happy couple ko wish kar du..

Saying this she goes towards Aalekh and shivi...On reaching them she tries to hug Aalekh but Aalekh steps backward...Nilu looks at him and smirks evilly...

Nilu : arey tu peeche kyun hatt gaya?? Main to tujhe wish kar rahi thi teri engagement par...many many happy returns of the day Capt Aalekh Sharma or should I say kaidi Aalekh sharma.. Yahi tha na tu.. Ek kaidi...

Saying this she turns around and goes to her friend and says...

Nilu : dekh na yaar Rohan kya din aagaye hain.. Aaj kal kaidiyon ko Army officers banaya jaa raha hai.. khoon karne valo ko hi hamein protect karne ke liye appoint kiya jaa raha hai...

Listening to this Naina and Ananya snatches their hands and goes to her and both together pushes her back making her take few steps back as she has again moved to stand in front of Aalekh and shivi...

Naina : apni bakwas Band kar aur nikal ja yahan se...

Nilu : aise kaise chali jaaun bina apni baat kahe?? Arey itne jo sab guests aaye hain unhe bhi to pata chale ki ek khooni ko itni respect de rahe hain vo...sachayi to sabke saamne aani chahiye na..