prologue

she's surrounded with fire and she couldn't get a glimpse of him due to smoke...she runs towards him and looks at his expressions that says he needs to tell her something but can't... She hugs Rajveer tightly and hears him whispering something in her ears...

Rajveer : Naina meri amanat aur meri jaan ka khayal ka rakhna...

Suddenly he breaks the hug and steps back from her....

************************************

As soon as he hangs up the phone... Doctor comes out of OT... There's grim expression on her face.. She's looking really tensed...

Aalekh : kaisi hai ab vo..

Doctor : Capt sharma now she's stable... But her condition is very critical... We are shifting her to private ward but she's still under observation in ICU... Next 48 hours are very crucial for her... Agar vo hosh mein nahi aayin to there's a possibility that she'll go in permanent coma and won't wake up ever....

************************************

someone is lying on the bed with lots of wires attached to his body....there are no physical injuries on his body....all his wounds have already healed,all his vitals are stable... its just that he's not ready to wake from his sleep... It's been long time since he's in coma...according to doctor it's just that he himself doesn't wants to get up from his sleep.. Otherwise nothing is wrong with him..

The person goes towards the patient and takes his hand in his... He sits beside him on the bed and holds his hand tightly and says..

Person : please wake up... She's needs us... She needs you atleast for her please wake up..( while saying this tears are flowing from his eyes)

************************************

Aalekh is sleeping on his bed and Naina is still unconscious and as per the plan huda is absent from there... someone enters the room very stealthily....he goes near Naina and with one hand holds her hand and with other hand caresses her cheek very lovingly.....

Person ( with teary eyes he whispers) : Naina utho... Aankhein kholo... Dekho mujhe.... Tum chahti thi na ke tumhare Rajveer Sir vapas laut aaye.... To dekho mujhe.... Tumhare Rajveer Sir aagye tumhare pas... Hosh mein aao aur dekho... Tumhare Rajveer Sir tumse Milne aaye hai.... Tum agar uthogi nahi to milogi kaise mujhse... Aankhein kholo Naina... Look at me...wake up Naina... Wake up please..

************************************