chapter 15

Evening

It's evening now and Naina is done with the list and everyone is checking the list and after checking the whole list Aalekh says...

Aalekh (frowning) : Naina tune maa aur Baba ko kyu add nahi kiya list mein...

Naina (teary eyed) : unka mujhse dur rehna hi acha hai unke liye.. Meri vajah se main un par koi bhi threat nahi aane de sakti... Ek baar aisa ho chuka hai... Main nahi chahti dubara ho...

Aalekh goes and sits beside her side hugging her and huda sits on her other side...

Aalekh :  tu na yedi ho gayi hai... Vo sab teri vajah se nahi hua tha... Aur ab to vo threat bhi khatam ho chuka hai... Ab tu maa Baba se mil sakti hai...

Huda (holding her hand) : kaidi sahi keh raha hai phoolan.. Tu bekar mein faltu baatein mat soch... Vo aatankwadi tujhe todna chahte the isliye unhone aunty uncle ka accident karaya par tune unhe bacha liya tha aur vo bilkul theek hain aur ab to vo aatankwadi bhi nahi rahe tune hi to unka nest destroy kiya to ab tu kis baat se dar rahi hai...

Pooja : aur nahi to kya tu bhi na Naina.. Tujhe yaad hai na Shah Rukh hamesha kehte the ke apne dar ko Face karo....To phir tu kyu aise kar rahi hai ab...Chal apna mood thik kar...

And with that they all made plans and after dinner they decides to rest as last night no one get proper sleep because of all the revelations...but before going to bed each one of them goes to Rajveer to check on him secretly so that Naina didn't get suspicious...

Naina on the other hand is also trying get some sleep but as usual she's not feeling sleepy moreover she's expecting a call from someone so instead of taking sleeping tablet she decides to go outside....she goes to the private pool which connects her, Rajveer's and Rv's room through her French doors...

She sits there outside for an hour and then decides to take a round...she   moves from there... Then she reaches another French doors and again she feels that pull she was feeling earlier   so she moves towards that door but unfortunately that door is closed but she hears some sounds from inside like a thud and then someone cursing... Naina knocks the door but no one answers so she moves from there towards her room highly suspicious...

Inside room

Chaubey was sitting on a single seater sofa and Naveen was not there as he's gone to get some sleep in his own room... But chaubey feeling tired because of not getting any sleep last night,he slept on sofa in sitting position only but in his sleep while adjusting himself he fell from his sofa with a thud and let out a loud curse thinking no one's listening to him... But then he heard naina knocking and his heart almost stopped...

Chaubey(after naina gone) : Sir Ji aap jaldi se uth jao varna aap ki cadet Singh kisi din meri jaan hi le legi...Accha hota kuch din baad aata main Naveen sir Ji se milne.. Tab to kam se kam is sherni se bach jaata... Pata nahi kya hoga jab Naina ko pata chalega aapki aisi haalat ke baare mein....

Naveen's room

Someone knocks on his door and luckily he was awake thinking about what has become of him... His professional life is going great...he has got his honour back and just few months back he got promoted to major but he can't share all this with anyone because of all the messed up situation in his personal life.... Not to his family, not to his veeru... And not to his special friend...

He gets up and opens the door and gets an armful of his special friend... She hugs him tightly and he too hugs her and literally sweep her of her feet as she barely reaches his shoulder... After sometime when he puts her on her feet and breaks the hug,he gets a tight slap on his face...