chapter 34

Everyone of them are in their rooms sleeping... But for few people sleep is far away from their eyes... Sherry and gunny are still awake thinking about their past and messed up situation.. After sherry has ran from the mid game Ananya has handled the situation saying that sherry always behaves like this whenever she hears this song.. It made her remember her fiance... But RV, Naina and Rajveer knows there's something more to it... But they didn't stretched the matter and with that their game came to an end..

RV has been noticing sherry and gunny from past few days..at first he has thought that gunny will handle it himself that's why he has delayed talking to him but now he thought to get to the bottom of the matter... So he goes to Gunny's room to find answers to all his questions...he finds gunny standing at his window with tears shining in his eyes and lost in his thoughts...

Rajveer's room

Rajveer was also thinking about gunny and sherry only while standing at his private poolside with his hands in his pockets looking at the moon... Suddenly he feels two arms around his torso hugging him tightly from behind.. Naina puts her head on his left shoulder....

Naina : kya hua?

Rajveer : kuch nahi Naina...bas sherry ke baare mein soch raha tha.. Kitna kuch face kiya hai usne akele....Usey jab dekhta hun aur jab sab usey sherry keh ke bulate hain mujhe meri sherry aati hai... Pata nahi meri behen kaisi hogi.. Badi ho gayi ab tak vo aur shayad uski life mein bhi koi ho.. I just want to meet her once... Khud dekhna chahta hun Ki vo khush hai... Aur bhagwan Kare ki tumhari sherry ki bhi life mein sab thik ho jaaye...

Naina breaks the hug and moves to stand in front of him..she places her palms on his chest and says...

Naina (making him look in her eyes) : don't worry.. Sab thik ho jaayega...And main aur Aalekh dobara baat karenge us insaan se jisne hamein ye info di thi kya pata vo sherry ka pata bata de hamein... Aur rahi meri sherry ki baat to uski life mein Main sab thik kar dungi kyunki abhi abhi mujhe kuch bohot important baat pata chali hai...

Rajveer : kaisi baat???

Naina : yahi ki sherry ka dusra pyaar shayad gunny the...

Rajveer (shocked) : gunny... Kaise??

Naina : aapko yaad hai na sherry Gunny ki cadet thi.. Shalini mam ne bataya tha mujhe ke vo vidya ke mentor the... Aur Maine Aalekh se keh ke vansh ki information dobara nikalwayi thi kuch dino pehle... Aur iss baar usey vansh ki photo bhi mili..aur vansh ka chehra hubahu gunny sir se milta hai...

Rajveer (closing his eyes) : oh God... Ye kya ho raha hai gunny aur sherry ki life mein...

Naina : don't worry...main kal gunny se puchungi ke hua kya tha undono ke beech..I hope vo sab sach bata dein...Nahi bataya to I have another way.. Aap abhi chalo rest Karo... Come on...

And she drags him to his room and gives him his meds,which he took making faces... Naina just shakes her head looking at his antics...then she was about to go to her room to change as she has not changed her clothes... She was with Aalekh discussing about vansh..

Rajveer stops her holding her hand and pulls her in his lap and holds her to him tightly...Naina didn't say anything just makes herself comfortable in his arms and wound her arms around his neck...

Rajveer : kahan jaa rahi hain aap Mrs.  Shekhawat..

Naina (amused) : Mrs shekhawat abhi bani nahi hun...Abhi hai Thoda time usme..

Rajveer (jerking her towards him) : par mere liye to tum ab bhi Mrs shekhawat ho...vaise tumne bataya nahi kahan jaa rahi ho..

Naina : change karne.. I can't sleep in these clothes..