chapter 105

Next day (Early morning )

Lakeside

Rummy was not feeling sleepy so he thought to start his day early today...Its still dark outside... he came outside for some fresh air... He was going towards shree's secret place when he noticed someone coming towards him.. 

He stands there and waits for that person to come closer.. He noticed that , the person is none other than purvi..

Purvi comes towards him and asks with a pleasant smile..

Purvi : Rummy tum yahan kya kar rahe ho ??

Rummy : kuch nahi.. Tum batao tum kya kar rahi ho itni subah??

Purvi : I was talking to someone... Urgent call tha.. Room mein signal nahi tha isliye..

Rummy : sab thik hai??

Purvi : yeah everything is fine... And never mind let's sit and talk... It's been long time..

Both of them sits down on the bench besides each other..

Rummy : so??

Purvi : so what?? Batao how's everything's going on?? Special task unit se alag hone ke baad how's everything going on??

Rummy : everything is going great.. Maine sirf special task unit chordi thi army nahi... Army officer main ab bhi hun.. Fark sirf itna hai har baar new team ke saath kaam karne ka chance milta hai aur ab tak ka best time Maine Rajveer Sir ki team join kar ke spend kiya hai... They all are so good you know.. They all are so close to each other just like a family... I love that about this team.. Even Sameera too is so very important part of them... I'm so happy that next two years main inhi ke saath rehne vala hun...but meri chordo tum batao.. How's everything??

Purvi : everything is fine.. Sab kuch accha hai.. Iss mission ke baad next hum sab leave par jaayenge but I'm looking forward to it..

They both turns silent after that... Purvi was thinking something.. She gathers up her courage and finally says..

Purvi : ummm... Rummy.. I wanted to say.... Sorry for that day... I shouldn't have raised my hand...

Rummy : I'm sorry too purvi.. Mujhe bhi vo sab nahi bolna chahiye tha... Just forget it..

Purvi (hesitantly) : hmm.. Umm.. Rummy Ek aur baat batani thi tumhe..

Rummy looks at her curiously..

Rummy : haan bolo..

Purvi : Rummy I.. I'm... (then she takes a deep breath and says..) Rummy I'm getting engaged..

Rummy looks at her shocked... He waits for sometime to feel that pain again that he felt in past when ever used to think about her.. He was thinking about this only since she has came back.. He had thought that when ever in future he'll come face to face with her would be very painful as their break up was though mutual but that was a very bitter end all because of their egos...

But he has felt nothing finding her back except for mild happiness that you feels for your friend...Even right now he's not feeling any pain after getting to know about her engagement and that is confusing him to no end..

Maybe because he is finally over her or maybe he never loved her... In all this time he has spent with Rajveer's team he has been thinking about this only that they both are very good friends but they both were never a good couple.. 

After watching Rajveer Naina, Aalekh shivi, Gunny vidya, Naveen shalini, RV Ananya ,Ali Pooja and even Huda Sameera, he has understood one thing that he and purvi was never a good couple... They all are very different couples and have faced lots of things togather but they never let their egos come in between them... Maybe it's really true that he and purvi both were never meant to be..