chapter 1

Two people have just reached at the cliff looking at the view on the hill top.. The ambiance around them as well as the view is very romantic and soothing with utter silence of the night except for the sound of blowing wind and the leaves that seems like they are whispering among themselves sharing some secrets of the couple present on the hill top... This place has its own aura that provides the serenity and peace that one feels when he steps on this hill top... This hill top is one of the highest point in its vicinity which provides a clear view of vast expanse of the night sky above... The stars are visible so clearly that it seems one could touch them just by reaching out towards them and today they seems to be twinkling extra bright like witnessing something divine... Moreover the view is very pretty just like some romantic movie dream sequence set with all the white flags and the big pillar standing in the midst of the flags....

They both starts moving towards the pillar taking slow steps

They both starts moving towards the pillar taking slow steps...The Girl is admiring the view looking awed and mesmerized by the view and her partner is admiring his view that is the most beautiful view for him in the whole world... He's looking at her without blinking as if he is seeing something divine... The girl is looking so beautiful yet so innocent in moonlight...

 The girl is looking so beautiful yet so innocent in moonlight

(here are those two people...)

They both goes and sits in front of wishing pillar... Rajveer is sitting with his eyes closed and hands joined wishing for something and Naina is admiring him..this is the first time she's looking at him as someone other than her Rajveer Sir....she's looking at him without blinking lost in the innocence and peace that is reflecting on his face right now...When he opens his eyes and turns to her he finds naina looking at him... Naina asks him..

Naina : Kya manga...

Rajveer(with a sweet smile) : Naina wish hamesha mangne wale aur dene wale ke beech mein hi rehni chahiye.....(then with knitted brows) tumne kuch nahi manga???

Naina nods her head and closes her eyes and wish for something and Rajveer side par khade hoke naina nihaar rahe the ke itne mein Hawa ke jhonke se Naina ka dupatta ud ke Rajveer ke face par aa girta hai...Rajveer vo dupatta Jake naina ko udha dete hai...Jaise hi Rajveer vo dupatta Naina ko udhate hai to Naina apni aankhen khol ke unko dekhti hai aur dono ek dusre ki aankhon mein kho jate hai...yun to Naina aur Rajveer pehle bhi karib aaye the Ek dusre,kayi baar hug bhi kiya tha,par aaj jab Rajveer Naina ke itne Karib aaye to Naina ko apne Mann mein Ek Naya ehsaas Ho raha hai...Aaj vo apne Rajveer sir ke liye kuch alag feel kar rahi thi aur vo Bhi Rajveer ke aankhon mein apne liye ek naya ehsaas dekh rhi thi jo ki usne pehle kabhi nahi dekha tha..aur dekhti bhi kaise Rajveer ne apni feelings jo Naina se chupake rakha tha itne acche se...par aaj nahi,aaj Rajveer Naina se kuch nahi chupana chahte the...Vo use sab kuch batana chahte the...Batane chahte the Naina ko apne dil ka haal...