chapter 90

Rajveer helps that lady to get up and just as he opens his mouth to apologize he gets shocked out of his wits looking at the person standing in front of him... Naina looks at him confused but her confusion gets cleared up when she hears his whisper...

Rajveer : Nandini...

That lady who was still busy in dusting her clothes looks up hearing her name and she too gets shocked...

She looks at Rajveer's face like she's seeing some ghost

She looks at Rajveer's face like she's seeing some ghost...she raises her hand to touch him and when she gets sure that Rajveer is actually standing in front of her she hugs him tightly while Rajveer stands there shell-shocked like a statue...

When she feels Rajveer is not hugging her back she breaks the hug and moves back and says in emotional voice...

Nandini (with tears in her eyes) : Raj....you are fine.. Thank God tum vapas aagaye... When I heard that you have gone missing I was so scared for you...

Rajveer just stands there without any expressions on his face.. Not getting any reaction from him Nandini says in broken voice...

Nandini : Tum ab bhi mujse baat nahi karoge...please at least say something.. We were friends Raj.. Please...

Rajveer steps back when she again raises her hand to touch him and says in cold voice...

Rajveer : I'm sorry mam.. But I don't know you.. I'm extremely sorry meri vajah se aap gir gayi but more than that I don't have to say anything to you...

Nandini (with teary eyes) : how can you say that Raj?? We have a past...

Rajveer (coldly) : no we don't...now if you'll excuse us we'll take our leave...come on Naina...

Rajveer and Naina leaves from there but instead of going to mess they both goes to their room...

Rajveer goes and stands in front of window... Naina goes to kitchen and get a glass of water for him and gives it to him...

Rajveer takes the glass without saying anything and takes a sip.. Naina takes the glass back and finishes the rest of water...after placing the glass at side table she stands in front of him and asks...

Naina : so Raj... Kaisa laga apni ex se milkar?? (Naina asks playfully giving extra emphasis on Raj...)

Rajveer looks at her with narrowed eyes and asks...

Naina (mischievously) : boliye na kaisa laga..

Rajveer (in disbelief) : can't believe tum ye enjoy kar rahi ho.. Naina aren't you feeling jealous ki meri ex aagayi hai vapas...

Naina : jealous main tab hoti jab aap usey hug karte vapas....aapka chehra dekha tha maine... Hosh udey huye the aapke... (she says giggling..)

Rajveer (whining) : Nainaaaaa.... How come you enjoy this???