chapter 29

Everyone are in the jewellery shop for their own purpose... All the girls are here for their jewellery for their dresses... And sherry have extra responsibility to select pooja's and Naina's jewellery as she is the designer and knows what will go with their dresses... While Naina is helping Shalini and Shivi with their jewellery..

While boys are here for their own purpose.. RV wants to order something for his team members.. Rajveer, huda and yudi are there to buy a ring for their girls.. Aalekh too wants to buy something for shivi.. He decides to buy a ring and payals for her.. Everyone were busy in their own ..

Huda goes to Naina and drags her towards Rajveer and says...

Huda : oye phoolan help kara meri ring choose karne mein.. Aur Sir ji aap bhi.. Aap dono ek ring select Karo na inme se..

Rajveer (putting his arm around huda's shoulder) : cadet huda...I mean Capt Huda aapko hamari help ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.. Aap bas ek baar apne dil se sochiye ki aapki sameera ko kaisi ring pasand aayegi..uski personality ko kaisi ring suit hogi.. You'll get your answer...

Naina (making him sit by pushing him down by his shoulders) : exactly... Ab dekh inme se kaun si sameera ko pasand aayegi... Kaisi ring uski personality ko suit karegi...

Then she notices yudi too looking at the rings so she asks..

Naina : yudi tu kyun rings dekh raha hai.. Kya tune propose nahi kiya usey ab tak..

Yudi (with sheepish expressions) : nahi Naina... Vo actually usne mujhe propose kiya tha.. I was thinking to gift her a ring on her birthday which is next month...

Naina (wide eyed) : yudi Teri girl friend ne tujhe propose kiya... Seriously...

Rajveer : interesting... I would like to meet her yudi..

Yudi (smiling widely) : sure Sir.. Main aapko academy mein milvaunga... She may not come for pooja And Ali's marriage as she's out of India right now.. Anyways excuse me sir I have to select the ring...its very confusing but I'm taking your advice that you've just given to huda.. I hope vo ring usey acchi lage..

Rajveer (patting his back) : don't worry... She'll surely like it.. All the best..

Then he turns to Naina and says..

Rajveer (holding her hand) : so cadet Singh.. Aapki shopping ho gayi..

Naina (looking in his eyes smiling) : hmm ho gayi.. Aur aapki.. Le liya jo lena tha aapne..

Rajveer (lost in her eyes) : hmm... To ab...

Naina : to ab aap chaliye mere saath.. Aaloo ke liye actual gift lena hai..

With that they goes to a watch showroom to purchase a watch for him... Naina selects two watches...one for Rajveer and one for RV..

For Rajveer