Chapter 89

Next day

Everyone are again present in Assembly hall...BC has called everyone to introduce them with their last teacher who is none other than Uttara Rai Chauhan who is going to teach them military law...

After the introduction BC dismissed everyone and leaves from there..Uttara too leaves from there towards her quarters to get some rest... All the cadets leaves for their classes that are going to start from tomorrow..

Rajveer (to his super six) : All the best cadets.. Aah sorry captains.. Now you are teachers here.. Ab cadets nahi chalega...

Huda : na ji na Sir Ji.. Aap to cadets hi bolo hamein.. Hum chahey captains ban jaayein ya major.. Aapke munh se cadets hi sun na accha lagta hai...

Pooja : bilkul sahi SMS bheja hai iss jatt ne pehli baar...

Ali : ji Sir.. Hum sab hamesha aapke cadets hi rahenge..

Yudi : exactly...

Rajveer : OK...then cadets... Give your best.. Aaj tak tum sab ne sirf seekha hai lekin aaj tum sab sikhaoge... Be yourself cadets... Future of these new cadets are in your hands cadets.. I want you to be best teachers...

Aalekh : aisa nahi hoga Sir.. Hum kabhi bhi best teachers nahi banenge...

Rajveer : kyun??

Naina : kyunki vo aap hain..

Super six : aur aap hi hamesha best teacher rahoge...

Rajveer smiles at them and opens his arms for a group hug.... RV and Naveen too joins them as they couldn't control themselves from joining... Then Gunny, shalini, Rummy and Sameera too joins them.. After the group hug Shalini and shivi leaves for infirmary, yudi and pooja leaves for their classes, RV, Naveen, Huda, Rummy and Sameera leaves for the control room,Ali goes to prepare for his class.. Only Rajveer, Naina and Aalekh are left..

All three of them leaves goes to check the triggers room.. After checking the room Aalekh goes to control room leaving Naina and Rajveer alone...

Rajveer takes Naina with him to his new office...He closes the door behind them and pulls Naina towards his chair...He asks Naina to sit in his chair instead she pushes him in the chair and herself sits on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck..

Naina : boliye kya bolna hai...

Rajveer (caressing her lower lip with his thumb) : kuch bhi to nahi...bas apni patni ke saath kuch time spend karna hai...That's it..

Naina takes hold of his hand on her lips and kisses his palm and says...

Naina : I know you very well pati dev ji.. Bataiye kis baat se tensed hain...

Rajveer places his forehead on her shoulder taking deep breaths to calm himself...He's feeling restless since last three four days...He don't know if it's good or bad.. He feels strange whenever shree is around or when she talks to him or teases him...But apart from that since last two days he's thinking only one thing that Nandini is coming back.. It's not that he feels anything for her... It's just that he don't want Naina to meet her.. He don't want his wife to meet his ex and feel any pain.. He can't tolerate Naina in pain not even because of him....He don't know what to do right now??

He digs his face in her neck nuzzling it inhaling her sweet smell to calm himself and pulls her more into him...

Naina starts running her fingers through his hairs massaging his head lightly... She knows that he's disturbed by something and don't know what it is but she has her suspicion.. And if she's right about what she's thinking then she knows that all the tension her husband is giving himself is for nothing....