Chapter 100

All of them after searching the room thoroughly for anything missing they all leaves to have lunch... And this time Romeo too tags along as he's not ready to leave Naina's side..

Mess

Shree gets excited to find Romeo there sitting beside Naina's chair...when shree enters the mess Romeo runs towards her to greet her.. After licking her to death and accepting lots of kisses from her he contently trots back towards Naina's chair..

All the cadets looks at him weirdly as its the first time they are seeing something like this in academy...No pet is allowed inside academy but here this dog is sitting beside Naina's chair completely alert ready to pounce on someone he didn't like..

After all of them (including Romeo) were done with lunch they all leaves towards their quarters as today too all the lectures are suspended...

All of them were in the corridor when suddenly Romeo starts running towards a lady who was going outside the academy but her face was completely covered with scarf...

Romeo starts barking and growling at her.. She tries to shoo him but instead Romeo catches the end of stole that was tied on her face and starts tugging at it..

Rajveer (sternly) : Romeo leave her...

That lady (playing tug of war with Romeo) : leave me you stupid dog.. Raj help me.. Isey hatao..

Rajveer : Nandini??(to RV) Chote stop Romeo..

RV goes towards Romeo and picks him up but Romeo didn't leave that stole and it comes off her face...

All of them at first gets stunned looking at her face and Huda and Shivi screams loudly looking at her face...

(Ananya ki help ka result

(Ananya ki help ka result..😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Huda/shivi (screaming loudly) : bhoot... Bhoot....

Nandini (irritated) : oh just shut up you both.. It's me.. Nandini..

Listening to her rest of them then burst out laughing while Shivi goes and holds Aalekh's hand tightly and Huda too goes to stand beside Aalekh...

Huda : yaar pehli baar aisi janani dekhi hai jo zinda hoke bhi bhoot bani ghoom rahi hai.. Mummy ji raat ko darawne sapne aayenge...

Shivi : Hamein bhi..

Meanwhile rest of them are going crazy laughing without break...

Abhi (laughing very hard) : Nandini ye aapne kya haal bana rakha hai apne face Ka??

Naveen : Nandini tum koi new fashion guru ko follow kar rahi ho kya jo ye sab harkatein kar rahi ho.. Subah vo Panda vala makeup aur ab blue face... Aur face to face baal kyun blue kar liye tumne aur kaise??