chapter 16

Rajveer's room

Just as shivanya, RV and Aalekh leaves Rajveer locks the door behind them.... He goes to his side and sits beside her....he carefully turns her so that she could lie on her back but as he was adjusting her she took hold of him by his waist and again snuggles into him...he too sits there holding her securely in his arms...these last two days he has come to know various things among which major ones are that it's been 3 years since that accident and that Naina loves him back.... Before his accident it was only his unattainable dream to have her for himself because he was under the misconception that he has killed her brother but now situation is different... Ab haalaat kuch aur hain... Ab vo jaante hain ki Naina bhi unse bohot pyaar karti hai par phir bhi vo ek baar Naina ke parents se maafi mangna chahte the... Kyunki beshak Naveen zinda hai par phir bhi goli to chalayi thi unhone usey aazad karne ke liye... Vo unki aankhon mein dekh kar kehna chahte the ke vo inhi ke haath the jisne unke bete par goli chalaayi thi beshak nishana miss hua lekin goli chalayi thi unhone... Vo Naina ke maa Baba ki maafi chahte hain aur chahte hain ke vo purey dil se inhe apnaye taki Naina ko kabhi apne pyaar ya maa Baba mein se kisi ek ko chun na pade...

Rajveer Ek baat ache se jaante the ke vo Naina se bohot pyaar karte hain aur uske bina reh nahi paayenge aur nahi pehle ki tarah apni feelings usse ya phir kisi aur se chhupa nahi paayenge... Aur naa hi vo aisa Karna chahte hain...Isliye Naina ko apna banane ke liye kuch bhi karne ko taiyaar hain......par phir bhi vo ek baat Jaan na chahte hain ke kya Naina aaj bhi unhe Naveen ka kaatil manti hai ya nahi kyunki pura sach Naina nahi jaanti abhi???unke liye ye jaan na bohot zaroori hai... Lekin abhi vo sirf iss pal ko jeena chahte hain.. Aaj unki Naina unki baahon mein hai.. Unke itne kareeb... He just wants to live this moment fully as after the tough times they've gone through, all the problems they've faced finally he have his Naina here in his arms.. He have his life in his arms...

So he just lay there holding her securely looking at her innocent face while she's lost in her dreamworld... There were frown lines on her forehead indicating she's not liking whatever she's watching in her dream.. Since Rajveer is Rajveer he don't want any other expressions on her face except for happiness so he kisses her forehead very lovingly and just as he kisses her a pleasant smile appears on her face... Rajveer also smiles looking at her smiling face...

It's been three hours Rajveer is lying there awake with Naina in his arms... His left hand is sifting through her hair feeling their softness while his right hand is caressing her wound over her bandage... After sometime he feels her getting stiff and restless in his arms and murmuring something... When he listens to her carefully he hears her calling him and asking him not to leave her alone... Listening to this Rajveer tightens his hold on her and caresses her cheek saying...

Rajveer : Naina... Naina wake up... I'm here with you..I'm not leaving you... Wake up...main kahin nahi jaa raha...dekho main tumhare paas hi hu..I'm not going anywhere...

But she didn't wake up and then he feels wetness of her tears on his chest so he again kisses her forehead but this time lingering a bit and that's how Naina finds him,kissing her forehead when she opens her eyes.... She too closes her eyes to feel this moment, to live this moment with him...

When he notices that she is awake, he make her lie on the bed and props himself on his left elbow to look at her face...his right hand is still on her cheeks with his thumb wiping those tears from her eyes... He stays like this looking in her eyes for long time then Naina breaks the silence.. She cups his face and with pained expression asks...

Naina (whispering) : Why??? Why did you leave me alone???

Listening to her he closes his eyes and puts his forehead on her saying

Rajveer : I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. I won't leave you alone again....

Naina feels tears drops on her face but they are not her tears but his.. She wipes tears from his eyes and says...