chapter 28

Happy holi every one

************

After all the congratulating have been done to both the couples every one gets settled on the couches..Shalini, Sherry, gunny, pooja, huda ,pooja, Ali and yudi were busy teasing them..RV and Naveen starts making plans for their sisters roka.. Happiness is visible on each ones Everyone's faces..

Dadi (to Naina's parents with bright smile) : hum soch rahe the ke inka roka /tilak pooja aur Ali bete ke sangeet Vale din kar dein...kyun ki shaadi Vale din to bohot hectic ho jayega.. Aur hum jald se jald in dono bachchon ko apna banana chahte hain..

Meera (smiling) : ji maa ji,jaisa aap thik samjhe... Hum taiyaariyan shuru karte hain..

Dadi (shaking her head) : aap ko kisi bhi baat ki tension lene ki zaroorat nahi hai..sab kaam ho jaayega.. Servants hain sab taiyaariyan karne ke liye.. Aap unhe bata dena vo sab kar denge... Aap bas apne bete ke saath time spend kariye thoda.. Bohot time baad Mile hain aap dono Naveen se... Ab aapko aaram karna chahiye...aap thak gaye honge safar mein aur phir yahan aapko aisa surprise mil gaya... Naveen aap ko room dikha denge...

Before Naina's parents could leave Naina stops them saying she wants to confess something infront of everyone.. Everyone looks at her confused as they're thinking what confession did she wants to make that too infront of everyone.. But by looking at her face they deduced one thing that it's something very serious...

Rajveer and RV knows what she's about to do and Aalekh have his doubts which gets confirmed when Rajveer tries to stop her...

Rajveer takes hold of Naina's hand and with his other hand he turns her face towards him so that she could look in his eyes.. He tries to convey his message through his eyes and in return he got only determination and resolve to do this.. Then he says..

Rajveer (looking in her eyes he whispers ) : Naina don't... You don't have to...

Naina (smiling sadly while looking in his eyes ): I want to...

Rajveer Shakes his head sideways but naina nods her head in yes... Then she takes his hand which was placed on her face and places a kiss on his palm... Then she leaves his hand and goes to stand at the center of the room facing everyone....

Naina : abhi abhi Rajveer Sir ne maa Baba se maafi mangi Bhaiya par goli chalaane ke liye... Unhe bataya ke bhaiya par goli unhone chalayi thi... Aur aaloo ne bhi maa Baba ko sab sach bataya... Par ab bhi ek baat hai jo na Rajveer Sir ne kisi ko Tab batayi jab Maine vo kiya tha aur nahi aaloo ne ye baat Abhi kisi ko batayi...jaanti hun reason kya hai... Ye dono bohot pyaar jo karte hain mujhse.. Nahi chahte ki koi kabhi bhi mujhe galat samjhe ya phir mujh par koi bhi sawal uthaye...par Main kuch nahi chupana chahti kisi se bhi...ek naye rishtey ki shuruwaat hone jaa rahi hai aur vo rishta main naye sirey se shuru karna chahti hun.. Sab ko batana chahti hun ki sirf Rajveer sir hi nahi the jinhone ek begunaah par goli chalayi thi par maine bhi chalayi thi goli ek begunaah par aur vo insaan aur koi nahi balki ye hain.. (she says while pointing towards Rajveer) Mere Rajveer Sir... Maine apne inhi haathon se mere Rajveer Sir par goli chalayi thi..unpar goli chalayi thi jisne mera har problem mein saath diya...mujhe sahara diya.. (by now tears are streaming down her face and she's crying)...

Everyone get a major shock except Aalekh, RV, shivi and Naveen.. But Dadi saa though she's shocked listening to this but still she's waiting for whole truth to be out before saying anything because after knowing Naina she knows that much that Naina can't do injustice with anyone....her mentor has not taught her that.. But rest are beyond shocked..

Pooja(frowning) : oye missed call ye kaisi ringtone Baja rahi hai tu...

Yudi (shocked) : yes Naina... What are you saying??