chapter 55

Circular hall

All the men are present in the circular hall.. It's time for Rajveer's rajabhishekh..ladies are not allowed to be present there but they can see all the rituals going on from the balcony above.. Only men are there with Raj purohit ji and few more pandits... Members of royal committee are present who are very happy to meet Rajveer after such a long time.. They don't have any objections regarding his claim on the throne because they are very well aware about all the circumstances and the situation that has led to his disappearance... RV has formally informed them about Rajveer when he has turned eighteen as they were pressurising him to claim the throne as his and to agree for his coronation.. But he has informed them that this throne will always belong to his brother... He's just the keeper who's safeguarding it in the absence of his bhai saa.. His bhai saa is the one who will be the Maharaj of Dev garh and he will make it happen..

Apart from royal committee members, some Members of other Royal houses are also their.. They all are close friends of shekhawat family but no one knows about him being an army Man not even royal committee.. They all only know that his life was in danger so his parents have sent him away to safeguard him with their loyal Man... No one knows that he's a major in army and about his past missions or anything...

Rajveer's team is all present there waiting for Rajveer in the hall. Everyone are dressed up royally with bandani safa tied on their heads...

Aalekh's outfit

Huda's outfit

Naveen's outfit

Naveen's outfit