chapter 92

Shree silently follows Aalekh and shivi towards infirmary while Rajveer witnesses the whole thing with feelings which he's not able to understand...The moment shree has slipped his heart has skipped it's beat out of fear she'll get hurt and afterwards when he has noticed her injured hands he had wanted nothing else but to haul her to infirmary to get her hands fixed..

He was on his way to her just now but Nandini has come out of blue and stopped him all the while whining about why she was not informed about this drill...

Rajveer shifts his focus from shree to Nandini and says..

Rajveer : Nandini ye drill sirf faculty hi attend kar sakti thi isliye tumhe nahi bulaya.. That's it..

Nandini : lekin Raj Abhi bhi to faculty nahi hai lekin usne to attend ki na ye drill.. How could you do this to me?? You still haven't forgiven me? (she completes with sad look and teary eyes..)

Rajveer : it's nothing like that Nandini..aur Abhi faculty member hai.. Aaj se hi Abhi first year cadets ko music sikhayega.. That's why he was here..By the way abhi mujhe jaana.. I have some work.. I'll see you later.. (to Naina) Naina I mean Capt Singh I have to discuss something urgent with you.. Be in my cabin in ten minutes...

Naina who was looking at him and Nandini from the corner of her eyes looks at him when he called him and replies...

Naina : yes sir...

Naina too follows Rajveer leaving Nandini with Abhimanyu as rest of her friends prefers to stay away from her as much as possible but that doesn't mean that they behaves rudely with her...Its just that all of them finds some excuse everytime instead of being in company of Nandini...

Rajveer's office

Just as Naina enters his office Rajveer shuts the door and pins her to it...Naina looks at him unimpressed and says...

Naina : aapne isliye mujhe yahan bulaya tha..

Rajveer (placing both his hands on either side of her head) : yaar Naina tum bahar to acche se baat kar rahi thi ab kya hua.. Please na jaanu don't give me cold shoulder...you know I don't like jab tum naraz hoti ho mujhse.. (Rajveer says while rubbing his nose with hers...)

Naina (looking him in his eyes) : bahar isliye kuch nahi kaha kyunki vahan hamare friends ke alawa bhi bohot log the aur meri apse narazgi hamare beech ki baat hai..aur aap par pura hak hai mera isliye apse naraz hun because I know aap mujhe zaroor manayenge..

Rajveer : aisi baat hai to Ek cheez hai jisse tumhara gussa chhu mantar ho jaayega..

Naina (with sparkling eyes) : kya hai??

Rajveer takes few steps back and starts opening his shirt buttons..

Naina (with raised eyebrows) : ye kya kar rahe hain aap.. Aapka office hai ye hamara bedroom nahi..

Rajveer (removing shirt a little side from his left side of chest he says.. ) : jaanta hun Mrs shekhawat ki mera office hai and don't worry I'm just showing you something.. See...

Naina looks at his chest to find a bandage on his left side of chest.. Naina gets very tensed and touches his chest very lightly and asks..

Naina : ye c.. chhot aapko kab lagi aur kaise??bataya kyun nahi mujhe??

Rajveer (cupping her face) : Naina chhot nahi hai.. Bandage remove kar ke dekho...

Naina : Rajveer bandage lagi huyi hai aur bol rahe ho ki chhot nahi hai.. Aur bandage kyun remove karni hai?? Let me call doc.. Vo Ek baar check kar lengi aapki injury...