chapter 95

Naina's whole day goes like that only...Earlier she was sad at his ignorance but then after during lunch time when she has forced Rajveer to listen her side...Forced being key word here.. She has literally kept him locked herself and him in his cabin and somehow got her hands on handcuffs..she has handcuffed him to his chair and said everything in one go...

Rajveer on the other hand has let her handcuff him off course and then after listening to her he has acknowledged that she was not completely wrong but still Rajveer is not ready to be his usual self with her...

She knows more than anything he's hurt but his ignorance is also hurting her... Now it's time for lights out and Rajveer is still not talking to her...

Not only that Nandini has somehow realized that Rajveer is giving her cold shoulder and not talking to her so she too has tried to create misunderstandings between them... Naina was just entering Rajveer's cabin when Nandini has come out blushing and fixing her dress... Naina haven't given heed to her attempt even a little bit but that act of her was witnessed by Abhi who was very furious...

Trying to make peace between them RV has invited himself and all of their team members to Raina's room to discuss something as well as to have ice cream party so that the tension between Raina could lessen..

Rajveer is sitting on couch busy with some files while Naina is moping around... Naina sighs sadly and goes and sits beside music system and switch on FM....Much to RV's amusement mora piya mose bolat nahi from Rajneeti movie is playing...

Mora Piya mose bolat nahi

Dwaar jiya ke...
Hoo...
Dwar jiya ke kholat nahi
Mora Piya mose bolat nahi
Darpan dekhun roop niharoon
Hoo...

Naina keeps giving Rajveer sad looks which Rajveer keeps on ignoring... RV shakes his head sideways hiding his amusement as he knows very well Rajveer is not angry with Naina.. He's just punishing her for her deed...

Rajveer on the other hand is finding Naina's antics utterly amusing and this song is just cherry on the top along with her sad look and sighs...

Darpan dekhun roop niharoon
Aur solah sringar karoon
Aaaa...
Pher najariya baitha bairi
Kaise aankhiyan char karoon
Koi jatan ab...
Hoo... Koi jatan ab
Kaam na aaye
Use kachu sohat nahi
Mora Piya mose bolat nahi

Naina lay her head on her folded hand near that music system only getting full feel of the song when someone knocks at the door.. RV answers the door and let others in...

Huda looks at Naina looking like damsell in distress and then the song that she's listening...

Huda : Sir Ji ye phoolan lady devdas kyun ban ke baithi hai??

Shalini : Naina ko koi aur song nahi mila kya...

Pooja : mam usne apne situation pe fit hone vali ringtone bajayi hai...

Naveen (shaking his head he sits beside Rajveer) : Raj tu chord na apna gussa.. Baat kyun nahi kar raha hai gudiya se..dekh kya harkatein kar rahi hai...

Humri ik muskan pe woh to
Haan Humri ik muskan pe woh to
Apni jaan lutata tha
Aaa...