chapter 101

After the discussion all of them leaves for their works... Since everything is quiet now with Major Bhargav missing from the academy everyone are having some relaxing time..

RV's room

Ananya has finally learned how to make kheer so she has prepared that for RV with Sherry supervising her... After sometime sherry has gone to attend an urgent call leaving Ananya with Romeo and Sherry has came back to find Ananya talking to Romeo and what shocked her Romeo too replying to her by barking and wuffing at appropriate time...

After RV has returned to his room sherry has left leaving Ananya still talking to Romeo..

Right now Ananya is serving RV kheer so that he could taste and give his feedback.. She gives one spoon kheer to Romeo too for tasting...

Romeo hurriedly gobbles up and sits beside RV's chair for some more showing him his cute puppy eyes...

RV tastes the kheer hesitantly....after tasting it he looks at Ananya with wide eyes..

RV : ye kheer aapne banayi hai.. Hmm.. I'm impressed...

Ananya squeals in excitement and jumps on his lap kissing his cheeks in her excitement...

Ananya : Thank you... Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you so much...

RV laughs at her excitement while holding her tightly...

RV : kya baat hai ek tareef ke badle itne saare thank you aur vo bhi kiss ke saath...

Ananya sits comfortably in his arms and wraps her arms around his neck..

Ananya : aapko pata nahi hai kitni mehnat ki hai Maine ye kheer banana seekhne mein.. Bechari sherry ko Ek baar namak vali kheer khaani padi...

RV (with knitted brows) : Namak vali kyun??

Ananya : usne mujhe bataye bina namak aur cheeni ka container badal diya tha..

RV squeezes her in his arms and says..

RV : Ananya you are just amazing... You know that...

Ananya : haan pata hai...

RV let's out a laugh at this and kisses her cheek saying...

RV : I love you so much..

Ananya : me too.. I love myself... And Romeo loves me too.. Haina Romeo..

Romeo wuffs softly at this listening to which RV burst out laughing...

Yudi's Room

Shree storms into yudi's room and flops down on his couch... Yudi who was busy on the call after completing his conversation he places his phone aside and looks at her with raised eyebrows...

Shree just keep sitting there with a pout...

Yudi : kuch bologi yaa munh fula ke hi baithna hai..

Shree : I'm angry at you...

Yudi gets amused listening to her and asks...

Yudi (placing glass of juice in front of her) : and may I know the reason???

Shree makes a face looking at the juice but she finishes it without saying anything... After she was done she says..

Shree : aapka plan flop hone laga hai...

Yudi (with knitted brows) : kyun suddenly kya hua?? Ab tak to work kar raha tha...

Shree : I don't know.. Freshers party ke baad se I haven't received any letter from him...