chapter 36

Naina's room

Naina has just entered her room as function is over she was monitoring servants as they were cleaning everything... everyone else have left for their own rooms ...though dadi saa has told her to leave it for RV but still she has denied as she wanted to roam around a little... Naina goes towards her cupboard to take out her night dress but then notices that her mehendi is still little wet.. It means she has to wait for sometime before she could change...

Suddenly two arms snakes around her waist..Rajveer places his open palm on her stomach such that his little finger was at her navel and jerks her back...he puts her hairs on her left shoulder and starts nuzzling her right shoulder.. He starts placing soft kisses on her neck and shoulder and asks between the kisses...

Rajveer : Kya soch rahi ho aise yahan khade ho kar...

Naina leans back in his arms and places her head on his shoulder with closed eyes allowing him the access to more of her neck....

Naina(whispering) : soch rahi thi ke kapde kaise change karun...

Rajveer (kissing her cheek) : kaho to main help kar du..

Naina opens her eyes immediately and looks at him with wide eyes but before she could say anything there was a knock on her poolside door... Naina and Rajveer both frowns as only Rajveer comes from that door.. Rajveer goes to open the door and finds RV standing there with very eager expressions and wide smile...

Rajveer(confused) : chote aap yahan iss waqt.. Sab thik hai na...

RV moves inside and closes the door and says while placing his arm around Rajveer's shoulder...

RV : Bhai saa hum bilkul thik hain.. Hamein aapse aur Nainu se baat karni thi kuch..aap apne room mein nahi the isliye hum yahan aagaye...hamein pata tha aap yahin honge..

Rajveer (frowning slightly) : sab thik to hai na chote.. Aur pehle bataiye khaana khaya ya nahi aapne...

RV (smiling at his concern for him) : ji hamne khaana kha liya.. Aur koi tension ki baat nahi hai.. Bas apne partner ki help chahiye...

Naina (sitting on the swing in her room with her legs up) : aisi kya baat hai jo tumhe tumhare partner ki help chahiye... Kis par prank karna hai tumhe..

RV goes and starts pushing the swing from back lightly and says...

RV(bending down to put his chin on her head) : nahi partner prank nahi kisi ki help karni hai..

Naina turns to look at him with raised eyebrows dislodging his chin from her head...

Naina : help... Kiski??

RV : vo Nainu..

Before he could say anything her there's a knock on her door again and this time on front door..

Rajveer (amused) : ab kaun hai?? Kya baat hai aaj sabko Naina se hi baat karni hai..

He goes to open the door and finds Ananya standing there with big smile on her face.. Her smile changes to confused expressions as she look at him...

Ananya : aap RV hain ya Rajveer??

Rajveer (smiling at her confused face) : Rajveer... Aap yahan.. Kuch kaam tha..

Ananya : haan Naina se kuch urgent baat karni thi..

Rajveer asks her to come inside and closes the door behind her.. Ananya enters the room and finds Naina sitting on the swing enjoying herself while RV pushing it slowly from behind wearing exactly same clothes as Rajveer.. She looks at them wide eyed....