chapter 21

Everyone run towards Naina after listening to her shout.. The first ones to reach her were Rajveer, RV, Aalekh and Naveen.. Behind them are huda, Ali, shalini,pooja,yudi and shivanya... Gunny is the last one to reach... But all gets shocked to see Naina hugging a girl with big smile on her face asking her all types of questions... Aalekh too goes towards them and took both of them in a bear hug...

Aalekh (smiling) : tune apun se jhooth kyun Bola phone pe...bata deti to apun aata na tujhe lene..

Girl : Aalekh bhai agar main bata deti to aapko aur Di ko surprise kaise deti...

Listening to her voice gunny and shalini feels like they've heard that voice before somewhere...

Girl : vaise dii aap kaafi khush lag rahi hain... Kya baat hai.. Mujhe bhi batao ki aisa kya hai jisne aapke chehre par kitne time baad aisi smile aayi hai..

Naina (smiling) : kya nahi kaun aur tu bhi unse milkar bohot khush hone vali hai..

Then she puts both her hands on that girl's eyes and turns her around... The face of the girl was not visible clearly...

Girl : Dii.. Kya kar rahi ho aap... Aalekh bhai kya surprise hai...

Naina : 1....2.....3........

After counting 3 she removes her hands...the girl looks at Rajveer and places both her palms on his mouth in happy gesture and says happily...

Girl (hugging Naina and Aalekh) : oh my God Di,Aalekh bhai... Aapke Rajveer Sir vapas aagaye finally.. I'm so happy for you both...

Naina : Arrey vahan to dekh.. Dusre insaan ko to dekha hi nahi tune.. (she says pointing towards Naveen..)

The girl looks at Naveen and gasps loudly and says with tears in her eyes...

Girl : Naveen Bhai...Di Bhai zinda hain.. Oh my God.. Aapne ghar pe kisi ko bataya kyun nahi hai?? Maasi aur mausa ji ko kyun nahi pata ab tak.. Vo dono kitna khush honge...

Naina : Maa Baba ko aise batana thik nahi hoga.. Jab vo bhaiya ko dekhenge tab hi believe karenge is baat par.. Aalekh ne bulaya hai maa Baba ko yahan.. Usey hi pata hain ki kahan hain vo dono.. Abhi ye sab baatein chord aur baith yahan..

Others looks at them with confusion written on their faces but two of them are utterly shocked to look at the new comer...

Shalini  : cadet vidya saxena aap... Lekin aap to....

(credit for this part goes to raina2812...she gave me idea about this part about how to introduce vidya without changing the basic story.. So she suggested me to keep sherry as vidya only... And I have taken her advice and kept this sherry character as vidya only and mind it guys don't get confused by name sherry... Rajveer ki sister nahi hai ye.. Right now Rajveer's sister is missing... )

 )