chapter 98

Just as all the excitement dies down they all hears a sound overhead... Naina looks up to check what sound it is but suddenly the glass disco ball hanging over their heads smashes into million pieces showering on them like sleets....

Rajveer holds Naina tightly and dives from beneath that light but still some of the pieces hits Naina's face causing her searing pain and few deep scratches near her eyes as when the ball has burst she was looking up at it...

All the cadets starts running here and there but Abhi, uttara ,Shalini and shivi tries to control the crowd..

Meanwhile RV and Gunny are glimpse of person hiding behind a pillar with a gun pointed towards the disco ball.. They both starts rushing towards him meanwhile giving orders to their teams to circle him from all the sides...

All of them goes behind the culprit and Rajveer and Aalekh takes Naina outside away from crowd towards infirmary...Just as they reaches outside they spies someone coming out of faculty quarters wing running towards the main gates... All three of them runs behind him.. Although Naina is injured and in pain but still she too goes behind him..

That person shoots the guards at the gates and runs outside... Rajveer, Naina and Aalekh follows him... Aalekh suddenly goes in the jungle to take shortcut while Rajveer and Naina keeps on chasing that person..

When Rajveer notices that the person is starting to tire he shoots him in his leg.. That person turns around and shoots at Rajveer but Rajveer dodges that bullet.. Again that person takes his aim but this time at Naina...

Aalekh stealthily comes from behind him and points his gun at him... After making him throw his gun Aalekh arrests that person..

Rajveer and Naina too starts towards them.. Rajveer rushes towards them at fast pace but Naina follows slowly as her vision has started to dim because the swelling and pain in her eyes because of the scratches... Moreover the blood is flowing from those cuts getting into her eyes.. She was just crossing the road that suddenly a car comes out of nowhere flashing bright light directly in her eyes blinding her making her stumble and fell on the road hitting her head hard on the stone...Last word before loosening her consciousness she whispers Rajveer's name...

The vehicle instead of stopping comes at her at full force but Rajveer pulls her aside at last moment...But by then Naina has already lost her consciousness.. Rajveer picks Naina up in his arms taking Naina towards academy and Aalekh drags that person behind him but suddenly someone shoots that person... Before Aalekh could ask him anything that person dies...

Aalekh calls Huda and ask him to send someone to take body for post mortem.. Just as he cuts the call RV who has seen them following that person reaches there with his car...

Rajveer gets in car with Naina after instructing Aalekh to check that person..

Aalekh : Bhai aap please jaldi Naina ko hospital leke jaao.. Main yahan sambhal lunga.. Huda ya Gunny Sir bas aate hi honge aur aap chinta matt karo us dusre insaan ko pakad liya hai..Naveen bhaiya usey interrogate kar rahe hain.. Aap jaldi jaao aur main bhi aata hun thodi der mein...

Inside Academy

(from the point RV and Gunny runs behind the shooter...)

Just as RV and Gunny runs behind the shooter all the while instructing their team to circle him from other side...

Somehow they reaches that place to find that person gone... They looks for him here and there but couldn't find him suddenly Huda spies a person running towards the deserted corridor that leads to faculty quarters...

All of them runs towards that corridor... Rummy finds a person in the corridor going towards the faculty quarters wearing a mask stealthily... He goes and hits him from the butt of his gun from behind making him unconscious...