Good bye

Hey guys......

So finally ye story end ho gayi... I'm really going to miss all the characters😢😢😢😢... Rajveer Naina ka trust romance 😍😍😍😍, super six ki bonding, super six and capt Rajveer ki bonding, RV and Naina ke jhagde, Ananya ki flirting 😁😁, Ananya ki pagal😵😵 , Aalekh shivi ka silent romance, Naveen Shalini ki cute fights😤😤😤 , shree ki harkatein😜😜 , simba and Romeo everyone..... Each character is very close to me.. And I know they are close to you all too...

Iss story ka end ho gaya but this story is beginning for me... This was my first attempt ever to write something.... Bohot saari cheezein face ki maine.... And some of you know that ek baar ye maine unpublish bhi ki thi and then I again published it after changing it a little... And after republishing it you all supported me and motivated me alot to successfully complete the story...

Your all the votes and encouraging comments helped me alot in boosting my morale.....

A very big thanks and big round of applause for you guys.....👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I don't know when I'll come back with other story uske baare mein socha nahi hai ab tak but I'll definitely come back and that's for sure...

But for now bye guys......

I'll miss you all Alot..... Jaise aap sab ko aadat hai daily mere updates ka wait karne vaise hi mujhe bhi aadat hai aap sabka reaction jaan ne ki kaisa laga aap sab ko update... But now it will stop.... But hopefully not for long time.....

So bye guys... See you all.....

With lots of love...

Your writer..
🤗🤗🤗