chapter 82

Raj shekhar house

Everyone including Rajveer's gang, elders and Gunny's parents too are present at Raj shekhar house

Everyone including Rajveer's gang, elders and Gunny's parents too are present at Raj shekhar house... BC have already left early morning as he has got some urgent work... Rajveer has sent his private chauper so that BC could reach on time...

They are here at Raj shekhar house for shivi's greh pravesh rasam..Its dinner time right now and everyone are enjoying their dinners discussing something or other...Today was quite eventful and happy day for all...

Naina has prepared the breakfast for everyone and for her chulha poojan and pehli rasoi rasam she has prepared kheer that too in excess but still there was a long argument for the last bowl of kheer between RV and Ananya... After long discussion they both have ended up sharing it with Ananya getting the larger share...After that shivi's bidaayi rituals were done and thankfully this time RV has remembered that she's not going for real.. It's just a ritual and moreover he too is going with her to Raj shekhar house for lunch and dinner...

Shivi's greh pravesh was done with lots of masti... Shuana has asked Aalekh to enter the house with shivi in his arms when she has stopped him at the doors.. She has said that she's letting him go this one time without any bribe because this is the first time he's entering the house so it's his greh pravesh too so she didn't want anything from him except that this moment to be a memorable one for everyone... So Aalekh has picked shivi up in his arms when she was done walking five steps leaving his red footprints on the floor.. He has placed her down in front of the arrangement where plates were placed on the floor for the next ritual.. All the rituals afterwards were completed without any mishaps or anything including her pehli rasoi in which she has prepared kheer too since its Aalekh's favourite also at lunch time...

After that vihaan has taken each and everyone at the tour of house showing Aalekh his house and the room that was his childhood room till he turned one...

Right now everyone are having dinner while conversing on the random topics... Suddenly something clicks RV that he have been meaning to ask dadi saa but haven't got a chance till now...

RV (with knitted brows) : dadi saa humein ek cheez samajh nahi aayi aaj tak..

Dadi saa and rest of them turns to looks at his serious yet confused expressions..

Dadi saa : kaisi baat kunwar saa??

RV : yahi ki aapne kabhi Raj shekhar family ke baare mein kyun nahi bataya hamein... I mean humein ye pata tha ki royal committee ke head hamari family ke close hain aur bohot loyal hain lekin humare relative hain ye nahi pata tha...Aur naahi hum Aryan ya vihaan se mile kabhi.. Dada saa to bahar the lekin baaki sab to hamare itne close the phir hamein kyun nahi pata tha??

Dadi saa : kunwar saa aapko ye nahi pata tha kyunki us waqt ye hi sahi tha sabke liye... Rajveer aur aap par attacks hote the to humne hi kaha tha Dev ko Ki Aryan aur vihaan ko yahan se kahin aur bhej de.. Ye dono boarding school mein hi rahein hain aur phir Randhir aur Gayatri (Rajveer's maa saa and Baba saa) ke accident ke baad inhi ne Dev garh aur Arjun garh ko sambhalne mein help ki thi hamari aur chote ki.. Lekin us waqt bohot kuch chal raha tha to ye baat kabhi bata hi nahi paaye.. Phir jab aapne Aalekh ke baare mein bataya hamein jab aap Rajveer bete ke kareebi logon ke baare mein pata kiya tha tab hamein pata chal gaya tha ki ye baat kab aap ke saamne aayegi...Aryan ki duty yahan unke promotion ke baad huyi hai.... Aur vihaan to apni schooling ke baad foreign chale gaye the chote ke paas... Ananya ne nahi dekha unhe kyunki vo vahan apne alag apartment mein rehte hain....