chapter 64

Next day

Ananya wakes up from her sleep feeling a heated gaze on her... She squints her eyes and opens them to find RV's face in front of her... She rubs her eyes thinking him to be illusion but he's still there sitting in front of her with his chin placed on his arms that are placed folded on the edge of the bed... She then notices he has dragged a one seator near her bed on which he's sitting right now....

RV (kissing her forehead) : good morning princess...

Ananya(sitting up straight) : good morning.. Aap yahan kya kar rahe hain itni subah...

RV (smiling) : yahan vapas aane ke liye hamein pehle jaana tha na..

Ananya (surprised) : matlab aap raat bhar yahin the..

RV (smiling ) : ji...hum bilkul yahin the.. Kaise aapko kal raat akela chord dete.. Apse promise kiya tha har situation mein saath denge aapka.. Aur kal aap thoda sa emotionally vulnerable feel kar rahin theen..

Ananya (smiling) : thanks..

RV(with a glint in his eyes) : hum aapke honewale pati hain.. Thanks ki zaroorat nahi hai.. Haan agar phir bhi you want to thank me then aap kuch special kar sakti hain hamare liye...

Ananya looks at him with amused expressions and his playful expressions and that glint in his eyes means he's up-to something..

Ananya (with raised eyebrows) : something special.. Jaise ki??

RV (cheekily) : you could wish me good morning in a special way...

Ananya know what he's asking but still she makes innocent face and asks...

Ananya : vohi to main puch rahi hun Ki exactly in what special way??

RV(little annoyed) : Ananya don't try to look innocent... I know that you know ki hum kya bol rahe hain...

Ananya controls her smile looking at his cute frown and slightly irritated face..

Ananya : nahi RV mujhe sach mein nahi pata??

RV (with narrowed eyes ) : fine... Aap sochiye hum jaa rahe hain...koi zaroorat nahi hai humein good morning wish karne ki..

He turns to go with puffed up cheeks...Ananya looks at him and jumps from bed and hugs him tightly from behind..

Ananya (laughing) : yaar aap bilkul bachche ho... Itni jaldi naraaz ho gaye... Acha sorry...

Saying this she moves in front of him and sees that his cheeks are still puffed up like a balloon...

Ananya : sorry...

RV folds his hands in front of him and looks away....

Ananya let out a laugh looking at his antics..

Ananya : you are such a baby... OK fine.. (saying this she stands on her toes and smacks a loud kiss on his cheek and then on other) good morning... Ab thik hai...

RV didn't say anything just stands there silently...

Ananya : arey ab bhi nahi maane... Alright then... Main bhi dekhti hun aap kaise baat nahi karte...

Saying this she starts tickling him and unlike Rajveer he's very ticklish... RV starts moving away from her assault laughing while Ananya too follows him.. They both didn't notice that they are near bed and they both falls on bed when their legs got tangled with the comforter lying on the floor that she has dropped when she has jumped down from bed...

They both stops laughing and looks at each other lovingly...

Ananya : ab to aap naraaz nahi hain na??