chapter 19

I know sab ne nice update comment to diya last Vale chapter mein par you all missed Raina.. So here is another update today.. Enjoy everyone... 😉😉😉

Rajveer's room

Rajveer and Naina both are still sitting on the bed in same position and Naina is trying to hide her blushing face from him.. But Rajveer has 100 watts smile on his face as just now he has realized what she has said few minutes back because he was lost after Naina kissed his cheek.. But now only Naina's words are echoing in his ears that Naina sirf Rajveer ki hai.. Aur hamesha rahegi... Finally Naina has declared her feelings for him... Though not clearly but in round about way but he's master of codes and strategy for nothing...

Rajveer tries to make her look at him in his eyes... He wants her to say that again while looking straight at him in his eyes... So moving his lips near her Rajveer whispers in her ears..

Rajveer : Naina... Naina look at me...

Naina denies his request by moving her head sideways...

Rajveer turns her around in his arms and holds her chin in his index finger and thumb and make her look at him but she closes her eyes tightly and her cheek are giving solid competition to tomato...

Rajveer : Naina.. Please look at me...

She opens her eyes very slowly and looks at his face and sees lots of love for her in his eyes...his eyes for the first time showing what he feels for her without tampering it's intensity... She could feel herself getting drown in his eyes which are filled with limitless undying love for her...

She can't stand the intensity of his gaze so she hides her face in the crook of his neck and holds him tightly... Rajveer too tightens his arms around her and says...

Rajveer : Naina ek baar phirse kehna.. Say it again just once...

Naina grips his shirt in her fist tightly at his back and shakes her head sideways..Rajveer could feel her smile  as her lips are resting at the side of his neck...

Rajveer (in husky voice) : just once...

Naina leaves his shirt and holds his neck with her right hand and moves her fingers in his hairs and touches his right ear with her lips and whispers main sirf aapki hoon.. Aur aap hi ki rahungi.... Naina sirf Rajveer ki hai..aur unhi ki rahegi... I.....

Rajveer's eyes are closed while Naina was saying all this... He was feeling the softness of her lips on his ear...her hot breath on his neck and her fingers playing with his hairs with a smile on his lips but a frown appears between his brows when she didn't continue further...

Rajveer (frowning slightly) : you what Naina....

Naina (looking at him with naughty smile) : main kyu batau....

Rajveer : Naina apni baat puri Karo...

Naina (folding her arms in front of her) : pehle baat aapne adhoori chordi thi to usey poora bhi aap hi karenge...

Rajveer (pouting) : Naina that's not fair...

Naina : of course it's fair...everything is fair in love and war...