chapter 88

Aalekh and Shivi's room

Aalekh and shivi are sleeping peacefully with serene expressions on their faces... Shivi is sleeping with her back against Aalekh's chest who is spooning her from behind caging her tightly in his arms... His one arm is under her head and other wrapped around her waist... His face is buried in her hairs,his breathe fanning her nape...

Suddenly Shivi's sleep got disturbed by beep of phone.. She opens her eyes and checks her mobile phone seeing nothing but alarm notifications... Putting her phone aside she keeps lying there in her husband's arm for sometime savoring the closeness all the while absentmindedly rubbing Aalekh's hand around her waist...

After sometime when she sees faint light from outside filtering inside the room from the windows she tries to get up from the bed...she tries to remove Aalekh's arm from her waist instead he tightens up his hold and buries his face in her neck nuzzling it...

She smiles at his antics and says...

Shivi : Aalekh chirdiye humein... Subah ho gayi hai...

He groans his disagreement and digs his face more into her neck inhaling her sweet smell... She turns around in his arms facing him...Just as she turns around he again tightens his arms around her rubbing his cheek with hers...

Shivi winces slightly when his stubble scratches her a little...

Shivi (Rubbing her cheek she whines softly ) : Aalekh...its hurting...

Aalekh opens his eyes and looks at her slightly red cheek...He plants a sweet kiss on her red cheek and whispers sorry....

Shivi (cupping his face) : it's OK... (she keeps looking at his face observing his cute smile for few minutes then says...) uthiye na Aalekh...

Aalekh shakes his head sideways denying...He leans closer to her touching his nose to her with his...Still he's lying with his eyes closed with his arms tightly wrapped around his wife...

Shivi smiles at his childishness and starts running her fingers through his hairs smoothing his locks from his forehead...

Shivi : Aalekh subah ho gayi hai.. Morning bigul ka time hone vala hai..

Aalekh : bas thodi der aur Anu...

Saying this he pushes her flat on the bed and lies over her covering her like a warm blanket digging his face in her neck nuzzling it and placing sweet kisses on her neck and collarbone...

Shivi too digs both her hands in his hairs ruffling them enjoying the attention and love Aalekh is showering on her... She kisses his head whispering those three sweet words that means a world to Aalekh...

Assembly hall

It's mid afternoon now and all the cadets ,second year as well as the new batch have arrived....Everyone are assembled in Assembly hall for the welcome speech by BC.. All are waiting for BC to arrive including Rajveer's team except for Rajveer and Naveen who will be arriving with BC...

RV asks Naina with slightly puzzled expressions..

RV : Nainu Bhai saa kahan hain??? Aapke saath kyun nahi aaye?? Aur Naveen bhi nahi hai yahan??

Naina : vo BC ke saath aayenge... Kuch discussion ke liye bulaya tha BC ne unhe...

Gunny : kuch serious baat??

Naina : aisa to kuch serious nahi laga mujhe...

Shalini : I don't think kuch serious baat hai otherwise hum sab ko bhi inform kiya jaata aur agar hum sab nahi then at least RV aur Gunny ko to inform karte hi right...