chapter 2

The next day in school I felt pretty much like a zomby. Although I slept for about 3 hours I still felt anxious as the events of yesterday were still messing with my head. Everywhere I looked I saw dead people or crazy killers but I tried to ignore it and made my way to math class.

It was monday morning and the first subject we had was math... seriously?

"Hey San!" I heard a familiar voice calling my name and turned around to see my two best childhood friends Hongjoong and Yunho, both waving at me happily.
Of course they didn't know what had happend last night because I told Seonghwa and Yeosang to keep quiet and it would be better like that. They didn't need to worry about me.

"Hey guys!" I greated them and together we entered the classroom that was already full of chatting students. Unfortunatly Seonghwa was in another class but when I noticed Yeosang lazyly sitting on a chair with his head leaning on his hand I quickly ran up to him.
Yunho gave me a confused stare as if to ask who the hell that was but Hongjoong had already grabbed the tired boys chair and pulled him away from the table.

"Wake up!" he demanded but the latter just groaned.

"So you know each other?" I asked curiously and both of them nodded.

"We have chemistry class together." Yeosang explained while giving the person that woke him up a death glare and Yunho started to understand.

"Ah, hello Yeosang. Nice to meet you!" he shook the boy's hand and smiled at him which the other copied.

"But why do you two know each other all of a sudden?" Hongjoong wanted to know and sat down on his seat at the front after pointing at me.

"Uhh... because of Seonghwa. He's friends with him." I quickly made up although it wasn't really false.

Yeosang just gave me an expressionless look and continued sleeping on his desk and when the bell rang I followed his example and took my seat in the back of the class where no one would disturb me.

Fucking psycho killer... why did he have to show up where I wanted to walk home? Couldn't he have killed his victims somewhere else?! For example in front of my parents house. My father would have beaten the shit out of that psycho. Unfortunately, he had to teach me much more until I'd be as strong as him. Physically as well as mentally.

Then the teacher, Mrs. Park entered and everyone went quiet when she spoke up to start the lesson.

"Today I'll introduce you to Jung Wooyoung. He is new in this school and will have classes with you from now on." she happily told everyone but I didn't have enough energy to look up. Judging by the whispers and silent giggles from the girls this guy had to be really handsome. Maybe I shoud have a look...

"Where can you sit...? Oh there! Next to San. There is still an empty seat so you can sit there."

Time seemed to stop for that moment and my brain was working too fast to actually think clearly.
It was the same purple hair, the same shining dark eyes and the same god damn pretty face. But his expression was so different. He seemed like a nice and gentle person showing nothing of the madness I had seen in his eyes last night. Instead he was smiling at everyone widely and bowed infront of the class. But how? Did he actually search for me?! Was that his way to slowly come closer and kill me in the end? This couldn't be fucking coincidence, could it? I would never let let this happen. Never!

"No!" I said out loud without thinking and already felt the death glares on me.
Wooyoung's happy smile dissapeared and a sad expression took over his features. This wasn't his real self! He must be just acting nice.

"What do you mean no, Mr. Choi?" Mrs. Park asked with a warning tone.
I searched for my friends' eyes to help and didn't know what to do. I mean I couldn't just say: Hey this guy killed two people last night.
Gladly, Yunho raised his hand and spoke up before the situation could get any worse.