chapter 23

Wooyoung's POV

Losing San or losing the chance to avenge my parents. I wouldn't let go of either, but finding and eliminating Minho and Jisung had priority right now.
The last few days we wrote exams and me and San pretty much went our own way and didn't talk much. But it was better like that or the situation would get worse. I'd approach him and apologize as soon as I achieved my goal.
The others behaved like usual except for trying to not say something wrong in front of San. I knew that he was still mentally unstable but tried to hide it as much as possible. Although I couldn't see through him I knew that his mind was somewhere else most of the time.

After school I had been free so there was enough time to investigate further about J&M company. I found out a lot... but nothing usefull and when I got a call from Jongho to hand out with him and Mingi I stopped searching for information that day.

Right now it was 10 pm in the evening and I was sitting in front of the playstation in Mingi and Jongho's dorm room. We played smash. Honestly I never played that game before but it was pretty fun.

"Wooyoung, how comes you are so good if you never played before?" Jongho asked questioning that I was a beginner.
"Natural talent I guess." I chuckled and won another round.
Both Mingi and Jongho stared at me in disbelieve.
"I want another battle!" Mingi then yelled. He must have really wanted to win. But I wouldn't let him!
"Be prepared to lose again!" I said and the fight started all over.

At the end of the day all of us were laughing and yelling at each other like drunken men.
I've never had so much fun with people that considered me a friend.
Maybe it was because I never had friends until San showed up.
However these guys were amazing, just so stupid but hella funny.

"It was a good idea inviting you over." Mingi told me and I naturally smiled at him... I almost never did that before. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and then Jongho jumped on the other side of the sofa doing the same.
I wanted to escape their grips but it was hopeless.
"Guys, you're suffocating me." I complained but they didn't let go.
"Shh" Jongho shushed me and and came even closer.

"Now spill the tea Wooyoung, what is going on between San and you. Have you been you dating? You've been roommates for a little longer now so don't tell me nothing has happend. You are exactly San's type after all" he said and the seriousness in his voice almost scared me. Was it that obvious?
"Erm... we talked but it didn't turn out that good." I slowly answered and saw Mingi's eyes narrowing.
"So you had a fight?" he wanted to know.
"I guess... but it's not like we are ignoring each other now. We're still cool." That was what I hoped at least. If San was already pushing me away it would be harder to make him come back later.
"Alright alright... and before that happend?" Mingi continued.

"What?" I was confused what he meant.
"We mean if something happend between the two of you. Maybeee a kiss? Or even more?" Jongho chuckled and I felt their stares on me. What would I say? I normally didn't lie to people but somehow this made me feel uncomfortable.
"Oh! He is blushing!" Jongho yelled and jumped back to point at me.
"What, really?" Mingi excitedly joined him.
"You're right! That means it is true!"

I was... blushing?
Slowly I brought my hand to my face and felt the heat on my skin. What? I never blushed except for when it was cold. Was it too cold in this room? Maybe I caught a fever.

My thoughts were interrupted by the familiar sound of my phone that was ringing on the table.
I picked it up and saw San's name on the screen. Maybe he forgot his key or something.
"If you're not gonna pick up, I'm gonna take it" the red haired boy told me so I quickly did what he said.
"San?"
"Yeah, I need to tell you something and I'd appreciate if you'd also tell this to the others so they don't worry about me."
His voice sounded monotone but not sad.