chapter 35

Wooyoung's POV

San was leading the way through a small tunnel and Seonghwa and I followed close behind. There were strange noises comming from the end of the way where a door blocked our view.

"You gotta be careful because behind that door there will be about 12 monsters that could possibly kill us." San explained before aiming at the doorknob and shooting. Like that the heavy metal door opened and we found ourselves on a platform with a staircase down into a large hall.

"Remember" I said. "Don't kill them until everything is destroyed except we don't have another choice."

I stared down at the scenario infront of us. Container filled with blue-greenish liquid were stacked and connected to a mashine with different electric wires. In each of them was a baby and in some just a feetus. Some were deformed having horns, strange skin and other mutations and others were looking completely normal but I knew as well as the others that they weren't.

Everywhere I could see strange creatures crawling, walking, running or moving in a different direction around the room. Some of them were like animals and destroyed anything they saw but a few looked quiet human and slowly destroyed the important things first. They must really hate it here and I could well understand why.

"Sannie!" I heard a womans voice and looked down seeing the three others comming up the stairs. Except for a few scratches on Felix face they seemed to be fine.
The girl was up first and wrapped her arms around San. Her hair and skin was just like I remembered it. White and blue shining without any flaw. Even her dress was white.

"48, let go of me. This is not the time." San told her and she stepped back with a smile.
"I don't care. Do you know how long I've been locked up without even touching anybody?! It's horrible!"
She pouted but was interrupted when Seungmin pointed at Seonghwa.
"Who's that?" he asked and I took the opportunity to explain it to them.

"He is our friend and came here with me. Hyunjin caught him tho but we managed to help him." I said and Felix eyes widened.
"And Hyunjin?"

"He is dead." San coldly answered and there was silence for a second.

"Thats good, isn't it?" 48 happily wondered.
"Once Minho and Jisung get here, we'll get this over with. They can't escape since Seungmin and I sealed all the ways that lead out of floor -1 and -2." Felix said and turned around to stare at the distruction infront of us.

"It's just a matter of time until they'll come through there" he added and pointed to another entrance through which they must have come. It was probably the end of the staircase.

"Me, Wooyoung and 48 are gonna take care of Minho. The rest of you have to deal with Jisung." San commanded and nobody seemed to have any objections.

"Welcome in the team bro." Felix chuckled while he and Seungmin wrapped their arms around Seonghwa's shoulder.
"Don't get killed, okay?" Seungmin said but in that moment a piece of glas flew up to us from a small explosion but Seonghwa was fast enough to dodge it.
"No worries." He smirked and all of us started going down the stair case.

I felt a hand grabbing mine from both sides and first turned to the left to San and then to the right to see his sister. Both of them started talking at the same time.
"Be careful with what you do."
"Welcome in the team, WooWoo."

"Uhm..." I responded and San was the first to realize what happend.

"Who allowed you to call him WooWoo?" he narrowed his eyes at his sister but she seemed unimpressed and tightly held onto my arm now. I didn't now what to do in that situation. They radiated sibling energy that I didn't know even existed.