chapter 9

When I had come back to the livingroom the others told us that Wooyoung had already left saying he had something else to do.
Thats why I was on my way to the dorm now... I hadn't finished talking to that psycho yet and the fact that we were alone in our dorm room didn't change anything.
The others didn't want me to go because I had just showed up after 6 days but right now I had other priorities.
Quickly I took my key out and opened the heavy wooden door to our dorm room. It was already getting dark outside and I wondered if Wooyoung was even in there.
But when I stepped inside finding the boy sitting on the sofa and staring right in my eyes as soon as I entered I knew that my doubts were for nothing.

Silence.

I stared at him and he at me and nobody moved.

"I knew you'd follow me here." Wooyoung then broke the silence and slowly got up but not without breaking eye contact. His expression was cold and threatening.
"Surprised that I knew it was you from the beginning?" I sarcasticly asked and also took a step closer.

"No, actually not. I had my thoughts about you but I let it slide too soon."
"So you actually fell for that 'I like you' shit?" I laughed at him and it was obvious that the purple haired male had to controll his anger. His fists clenched for a second and his eyes narrowed. I got him right there were I wanted. Now he wasn't the one in control anymore.
But Wooyoung wouldn't let himself be provoked and changed the topic.
"Say San, how did you survive that?" he whispered, now totally calm again and took another step. We were only 1 m apart from each other now but again I didn't break eye contact.

"I don't know. Maybe god just didn't want me to die by the hand of a disgusting serial killer." I smiled blisfully when noticing that I brought Wooyoung's blood to boil.
I remembered what Seonghwa said... we should help him and not make it worse. But no, first I'd get my revenge.

"God doesn't exist in my world and he won't be able to save you a second time." the male mumbled.
"Whats that? You want to try and kill me a second t-"

In less than a second Wooyoung had grabbed the kitchen knife from the counter and jumped at me to ram it deep inside my chest. Fuck.
I stumbled back and sank on my knees while hissing in pain. A stream of warm blood colored the floor red once again.

"F- fucking bastard." I spat and with a quick movement I pulled the knife out of my chest sending another wave of unendurable pain through my body.
"Ah fuck!"
"Idiot... that'll only make the bleeding worse." Wooyoung coldly said and kept staring at me before kicking me hardly right at the spot of the injury making me cry out in pain and curl up on the floor to protect myself.
"Just to let you know before you die. This is no personal thing but I can't risk getting caught because I need to find and kill somebody before I get arrested or die."
Oh, he had a motive... so his goal is a certain person and maybe the other ones he killed are somehow connected to that person?

My back was facing the purple haired killer and I heard his slow foot steps comming closer. Would I die this time? If yes then please could it be faster? I didn't want to feel any more pain.

Wait...

Suddenly I started feeling weird. The bleeding had stopped and it felt like the spot of the injury was burning... but not in a hurtful way. More like a strong heat that swallowed all the pain from before. What the hell?!
I gazed through the collar of my shirt and observed for a short moment how the wound on my chest closed itself. How the fuck? Did I have some superpowers now or what?
But there was no time to think about that because Wooyoung took a swing and kicked me in the stomach again making me roll on my back, arms and legs spread to all sides.
I should have been dead by now... I closed my eyes and held my breath and actually I was not feeling as much pain as when he kicked me before.
For about half a minute Wooyoung kept staring at me as if to wait until I'd get up but I didn't. I'd play along for a little moment.