chapter 28

San's POV

I used the opportunity of everyone being distracted and sneaked away to continue heading to the Wang indistries main building.
It would take me about 10 minutes to get there if I was fast enough and I didn't plan on wasting another second.

Finally Wooyoung got what he deserved. Did he think he could keep his true intentions a secret forever? Of course the others would have found out at some point so it didn't matter if I told them or if they found out on their own.

It's your own fault, Wooyoung.
I kept telling myself and tried to forget about it. Even Seonghwa took his side although I thought that he was the most intelligent one of all of them. They acted like they'd know everything and what was best for me but in reality all of them didn't know a tiny fucking bit about how I felt.

I tried keeping my mood up but every second it got worse and worse. Questions started appearing in my head that I didn't want to think about.

What would Wooyoung do now when everyone knew about his secret? Would they tell it to the police? Why was Seonghwa taking his side? Should I have really told them Woo's secret? If he had done the same with me I'd hate him for sure... but I didn't want Wooyoung to hate me.
"NO!"
I kicked away an old dumpster and held my head. Those thoughts weren't real. I couldn't get distracted!

But what if they are right?

I heard my own voice whispering in my head.
"NO!" I yelled again and started running to block out any thoughts but it didn't work because the voice wasn't gone.

How can you know that Jisung and Minho are telling the truth?

"They were the ones who created me! They helped me understanding who I am!"

But do you really know who you are?

I didn't have an answer to that so I just screamed and kept running again until I reached the building. People on the streets must have thought I had gone crazy.
My blood was boiling with emotions that I forgot I could feel and in an attempt to silence them I closed my eyes and walked into the building trying to concentrate on all the other sounds instead.

Being as unnoticable as possible at the moment I walked at the side of the entrance hall and took the stairs instead of the elevator.
Completely dressed in black and wearing a hood and a mask I would definitely attract attention so I had to act fast although I couldn't even think straight at the moment. 
The surveillence cameras were everywhere except for the stairwell so it was good to take this way.
The CEO Mr.Wang should be in his office right now so I had to find a way to lure him out without bringing his bodyguards or other people who were under his controll. It wasn't a problem to deal with more people tho. I could handle a few... although probably not as much as Wooyoung.

And there he was in my mind again. The purple haired male staring at me with those sad eyes that I didn't like.
I needed to stop feeling guilty! I thought I could supress my emotions! Why did I start to shake when I saw Wooyoung? Why couldn't I let him go?!

Suddenly I heard footsteps comming from above and stopped to see who would be using the stairs in such a big and high building.
When I looked up I was met with a pair of familiar dark eyes that stared at me in confusion. Was it coincidence that we met again... or was it destiny?

"Who are you, idiot? Do you want something here? You better tell me or I'm calling someone."
the dark haired guy said and looked down at me as if he'd have some kind of authority.

"Jackson, Jackson, Jackson." I sighed hardly trying to hold back all the anger. It was Jackson Wang's fault that I was being looked down on by everyone and still he was looking down on me... his friend was the one that almost stabbed Wooyoung.